• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Driver's Side Headlight Not working

cousinoc

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
My driver's side headlight decided to stop working. I've replaced the bulb and ballast (I'm running HID's in the low beam in an aftermarket assembly). It started out as just the low beam on the driver's side then the high beam went out also. I replaced the multifunction switch. That didn't fix it. I bypassed the headlight switch by jumping the pins. That still only made the passenger side light come on. All the fuses are good. However, I checked the amps coming in to the fuses and fuse 4 which is the fuse for the driver's side is only getting .025 amps where fuse 8 (the passenger side fuse) is getting roughly 6 amps. So I'm not sure exactly what that means. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals