• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Does anyone know any airide links...

tbirdranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0 EFI
Transmission
Manual
I want to bag my truck but I would like to see some videos or read up on some instructions about what im getting myself into. I know there is a lot of cutting and welding. I'm fine with that. But I would like to know what I need to cut and what I don't. Send me some links if you got some. thanks

silver03gt

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0/245
Transmission
Manual
My suggestion would be to look at some of the builds of this forum and just ask questions. Im not real sure if the air ride website would tell you what to cut or not.

stmitch

March 2011 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
2011 Truck of The Year
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
There are lots of types of airbag setups ranging from basic to full custom frames. The more wild you get, the more work, time and money you'll need.
Definitely look around here, and on rangerpowersports to see what others have done. Once you figure out what you want, call Brian @ illusive design and fabrication ( he's a vendor here). He'll give you advise, and usually has really fair prices.

slammedxonair

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
91 and 00
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
That airbagit.com kit will not lay out 100% they don't sell raised crossmembers and the front brackets are not that great. Some of their parts are ok but you really got to deal with them a lot to know whats good and whats not, some of them are just plain garbage.

But yea shoot me an email to brian@illusivefabrications.com for all quotes. And defiantly use this web site and rangerpowersports.com as good resources to figure out what kind of link setup you want to go with , bag over axle, bag on bar. If you want a slow basic manual valve system, fast electric valve setup or digital right height controller. There are lots of options when it comes to air ride.

If you email me be sure to include any suspension mods that have already been done to the truck so I know what I'm working with to put together a package.

I would highly recommend looking into the Air Lift AutoPilot V2 system for the air management I have a package deal here http://shop.illusivefabrications.com/front-and-rear-air-kits/illusive-choice-air-management-kit-1/ Its top of the line but really does not cost much more in this package deal than a regular electric valve setup does.

A good kit is going to run anywhere between $1500-$2400 depending on what components are used and if your truck is already lowered with the parts needed for air ride to lay out.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals