• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

did a bit of cleaning today

Grey_04

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
it was such a nice day here so far i decided to do some much needed cleaning and got some pics of the ranger and my friend's new Mitsubishi highlander sport.
.....................................................................................
all buffed out and waxed, it never looked better since I bought it 6 months ago

Interior all scrubbed up and armor all applied.( note to self DO SOMETHING WITH THAT SEAT SOON)

Stopped on the way home to snap a pic with my friend's new highlander sport she loves this car. It's her first brand new car since 1974.:icon_thumby: (proud of ya hon)

Back home sitting in my step dad's yard admiring the shine. I never thought that hours with a clay bar and buffer would make it look new again. I'd like to find a 2011 front bumper,valance and fog lights. I have a 2010 all chrome grille in the shed I may dig out later and change it over. I've been scoping out craigs list for some different rims for my new Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S I bought for this winter

thanks for looking it may not be as nice as some trucks on this site but it does what i need it to do ..:icon_cheers:

hoosier1104

I'm Awesome!
Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
302 based goodness
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Work hard and play harder

Grey_04

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
tks, hoosier

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

No members online now.

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals