• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Details for the Long Beach meet tomorrow

RacinNdrummin

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Im making a thread so the details of tomorrow can be hashed out, and any questions answered.

I propose that we meet at noon, at Cape Disappointment SP in the parking lot just off Jetty Rd after you come into the park:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Cape+Disappointment+State+Park,+Ilwaco,+WA&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=42.495706,92.724609&z=14

We can get some good pics by the south lighthouse, then train it out of the park and head to Seaview, where we can hit the beach and do the banner deed. Afterward, we can choose to do whatever we want amd work it out amongst ourselves.

NMB2 (Justin) and I (Justin) as well as our girls are heading down tonight and staying at the Edgewater, probably gonna chill on the beach later on tonight, if anybody wants to head out tonight, your more than welcome to chill on the beach with us. The weather is going to be spectacular.

I think noon is a good time, and leaves plenty of time for the parade to get down there, youll just have to meet earlier than 10:30 in lakewood, if you met around 8 or so, you would be set and that gives you plenty of time to do your parade route through longview.

3pm is just too late to do this stuff, I want to be on my way home by at least 5.

Im open to everybodies opinion on this, and it would be great to know who all is coming...

So far I know of these members coming:

RacinNdrummin (myself)
NMB2 (Justin)
HahnsB2
94 lngbed
RangerRyan
BRUTUS_T_HOG

Who else is planning on making the trip out?

Hahnsb2

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
88-95
Make / Model
Ford-Dodge
Engine Size
4.0-5.2 Turbo
Transmission
Manual
I personally don't care what time the banner stuff happens, I just wanna get to the beach before noon. I do agree the northern crew leaving around 8 would make more sense, after 10:30 seems pretty late.

NMB2

July 2010 OTOTM Winner
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0 V8
Transmission
Automatic
agreed. When I spoke with 94lngbed previously and he told me 1030, I didnt realize that the trip was short miles, but long travel time or I would of said something. 1500 is far too late to meet up for this stuff, earlier is better... Noon would be perfect.

94 lngbd

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
Rolled Ranger had PMed me & he wont be coming & Aaron_ariens will have to work maybe??, so he may or may not meet up with me along the way. 5.0FOX will be driving by himself. Left a voice mail with JFA_spyderman,Brutus_T_Hog & also Ranger Ryan.

I will be coming for sure & my great nephew will be passenger as he likes Bronco II's & Rangers

RangerRyan

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.0l,2.8l
Transmission
Manual
I'm coming with my GF and my best friend. I didn't call back because I got the voice mail at 9:45 and wasn't sure if I should call so late! So we meet at 12:00 then we're going to long Beach or whats going on?

JFA_Spyderman

Law Enforcement
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
I'm coming with my GF and my best friend. I didn't call back because I got the voice mail at 9:45 and wasn't sure if I should call so late! So we meet at 12:00 then we're going to long Beach or whats going on?
Yo,
No we are meeting at long beach at noon. 94 lngbd and I are meeting at the Lakewood McDonalds at 7:30/8AM. We are hoping to meet up with everyone at noon in longbeach at the Cape Disappointment State Park, just south of longbeach.

RangerRyan

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.0l,2.8l
Transmission
Manual
I was thinking Cape Disappointment was a different town. Sorry don't know much about WA.

5.0fox

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
just got home from work and figured I would check in.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals