• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

cragar street lock d window black wheels

4x4TILL_I_DIE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I've been looking at these wheels for a while now http://www.autopartsdealer.com/cragar_street_lock_d_window_black_wheels_3525812p-p321453-p.html will I have any problems putting these on my rangers 235-75-15 fitment wise? I think they will fit just fine but I want to make sure I have all the offset an backspacing crap right. I went with a 3.75" backspacing so they'll stick out a little I like that look better than the stock stance. I think they would look sick:headbang: on my black truck with some stainless bolts instead of the ones crager sends. Are they a good wheel and is this the best price? Does anyone have any pics with them on their ranger I like to see how they look?

4x4TILL_I_DIE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

4x4TILL_I_DIE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i thought they looked sweet I found a set cheaper on 4 wheel parts and they have them in matte black and gloss back I'm now leaning towards the matte black I think that i'd look good. I'm planning sometime on bedlining my bumpers and rocker panels, and tinting my windows. I think that the matte black would really go good with all that. but to be sure I'd really like to see it on someones ranger.

strvger

Reaction score
the land of 2 seasons-Winter and getting ready for
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
had my truck painted in semi-gloss just to be different. grille guard and rear bumper is also semi-gloss as is all the bed liner around and in the truck. wheels are next, as soon as winter is over. polished aluminum just doesn't look right on it.

4x4TILL_I_DIE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
cool they look nice on your truck too

Lrpalo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Thanks man. Last weekend they got beat hard, wheelied the truck over an obstical and crunched them on some rocks and the extra strength that the simulock gives them make all the difference

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals