• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Cooper STT

HallzyBallzy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I've got these. 33x12.50's on 15's. They are definitely pricey. Only reason I bought them was because my Dad knew the owner, so I got a pretty discount. They work great off road. I do everything from sand dunes to mud boggin. I don't like how they hold rocks though. It's never very fun to turn a corner and have a rock whiz pass your face at 30. I've got 6K on them. You can still see the indents where the dimples were. I know a guy who rotated his every 5K, and got 70K out of them. Of course they were practically racing slicks. But I'd be happy to get 50K out of a mud tire.

I would buy them again in a heart-beat. They're super tough and function just as good (if not better) than they look. Plus the compliments and second glances are a plus when your in college :)

bonedoc

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L, durasparked, 350 holley, headers, 2 1/2 inch exhaust
Transmission
Automatic
Have a set of 31x10.50x15 on my '85 Bronco II. They have been great so far, ride well, excellent traction in all weather conditions. They are noisy...but so what, that is what the radio is for..

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals