• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Coil spacers for 2wd

bogusdill

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3 ltr, 4 cyl
Transmission
Automatic
Hey guys i have a 2005 2wd ranger xlt, i want to level it but i cant find a leveling kit that will fit, has anyone else leveled their 2wd? i was thinking about using the factory f250 coil spacers but im not sure if they will fit?? any advice would be great! i love the truck but that rearend is so high compared to the front!

welder77

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Look in the tech library :icon_welder:

bcost882

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2000, 2011
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L, 1.6L
Transmission
Manual
No one really sells a kit except doetchtech but i've heard things about them. So I looked on ebay and found some steel 3in. coil spacers(will have to trim them to make it level) polyurethane spacers will never last. and f-250 spacers? I have heard of f-150 spacers but they only fit ttb suspension which isn't produced on our trucks since 97. here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1998-2009-Ford-Ranger-Front-Coil-Spacer-Lift-Kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3ca8d441afQQitemZ260530520495QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories as I said you will have to grind them down to get it level and above 2in. you need a lift upper control arm

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals