• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Chicks, Trucks & Calendars!!

Bill G

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3, 2.8
Transmission
Manual
Just, please, something we haven't seen 50 billion times.
I'll never get tired of seeing hot chicks and bad ass vehicles, it doesn't matter how many times I see them. Must just be the Cro-Magnon in me. I'll buy a calander no matter what it has in it. I like to support the home team.

The sexy calendar idea is funny and/or entertaining only if it's in a weird context. Like, say, "Studmuffins of Science" (yes, it was done, and a colleague of mine made "Dr. December" in 1996).
It's just my opinion, but there can't be anything entertaining about the "Studmuffins of Science". The only thing stranger that someone would make a calander like that, is that people would buy it. How many ways can you show a guy in a white lab coat wearing a pocket protector and holding a clipboard?

Jspafford

Logan Andrew Feb 17, 2012
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chevy 3500HD
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
6.6L
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
5"
Tire Size
35"
How many ways can you show a guy in a white lab coat wearing a pocket protector and holding a clipboard?
Reminds me of the Beaker Avator on the prior boards...

JohnnyU

"Outlaw"
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chevrolet
Engine Size
Ls2
Transmission
Automatic
How about a blast from the past?

Or maybe a more recent version:

4Banger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Hey Jim what about some pics of your wife with TRS1 or 2.

MAKG

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

i was just going to make a "What, you gay?" joke :D

Oh puhleeze. Most of us finished 7th grade a long time ago.

I'm quite comfy with my masculinity, thankyouverymuch. I don't need a wet T-shirt contest to remind me of that.

My point is that you need something to distinguish this calendar from, say, Snap-On's. Girls on cars/trucks/whatever has been done. Killed, resurrected, drawn & quartered, beaten again, and stomped into little bits.

JohnnyO

Moderator Emeritus
Supporting Member
Forum Staff - Retired
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
1.5"
Tire Size
265/70-17
My credo
"220, 221, whatever it takes."
I'm quite comfy with my masculinity, thankyouverymuch. I don't need a wet T-shirt contest to remind me of that.
Me too but they're still fun to watch. :icon_surprised:
(I'm half kidding, they haven't one locally in years. A lot of the nighclubs closed up when a lot of the younger folks moved away in the late 80's. At the ones still here, you could wing a bowling ball down the dance floor and not hit a soul.)

SassyTeffie

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
I'll never get tired of seeing hot chicks and bad ass vehicles, it doesn't matter how many times I see them. Must just be the Cro-Magnon in me. I'll buy a calander no matter what it has in it. I like to support the home team.

It's just my opinion, but there can't be anything entertaining about the "Studmuffins of Science". The only thing stranger that someone would make a calander like that, is that people would buy it. How many ways can you show a guy in a white lab coat wearing a pocket protector and holding a clipboard?
Hey, there are some hot scientists out there (maybe not as many as in the, say, firefighter profession, but they exist)!

As for the calendar...Jim, you made me so sad. I would pose, but I have no RBV. :sad: All I have is my Toyota and my Suburban.

Will

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I would run whatever pictures you have that meet your criteria with whomever is in it--scientists, nobody, JohnnyO at the beach in a thong, girls, pets, whatever. If they meet your rules, run whatever people vote on. They're the ones buying them.

I mean, I don't see the point of getting all worked up over gals wanting to pose with trucks. Most of the guys I know don't give a shit what they look like. Most of the gals I know take a lot better care of themselves and make an attempt to look nice in public. They want to show off a little. I wouldn't hang up a calender with stringy thongs on it because my wife would tear it down and throw it at my head. But if it were a mix and didn't have suggestive poses as you might find in the ones MAKG is refering to--those aren't gals posing, but being posed. It's a difference if you see what I'm saying. A mix that was truck focused I could hang up in the garage no problem. What jspafford posted is tasteful and my wife might say, "Who's that?" and I would say So and so's wife. If it were Ms December trying to wrap her legs around your head through the picture my wife would say "What's that!?"

That's my dollar twenty five's worth on the subject.

SuperRob

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I dont think I've ever seen a picture of Teffie.....But lets just say I've heard good things.....if you want to come to my neck of the woods you could pose with my truck....

JohnnyO

Moderator Emeritus
Supporting Member
Forum Staff - Retired
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
1.5"
Tire Size
265/70-17
My credo
"220, 221, whatever it takes."
JohnnyO at the beach in a thong
I do not even own a thong. My wetsuit however, is skin tight. :taunt:

Couple years ago at Winter Beach Party Night at the bar, I wore the wetsuit plus a mask and snorkel. I turn around to see a babe staring at me and I said, "Are you looking at my ass?" Her friend says to her, "You are SOOOOOO busted!" It made my night. :yahoo:

SassyTeffie

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
I dont think I've ever seen a picture of Teffie.....But lets just say I've heard good things.....if you want to come to my neck of the woods you could pose with my truck....
Sure...but there's a few rules.

1) BDAB comes with me.

2) You pay to get us there and back.

3) I require a comfortable bed, good food, and one (preferably two or three) hot bi chicks.

:derisive:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals