• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Checking in From GA

Rembrandt

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Manual
Sup fellas!

First post on the forum just though I'd introduce myself. I've been around the site for over a year now getting useful information and just now decided to join the forums.

Currently I drive a 1998 Mazda B2500. It has been extremely well to me. Truck has been through alot including being sunk over the hood in a mudhole and just drained the fluid and she still runs like a top :D

Right now all it has is a P/A 3 inch body lift with 33x12.50x15 Maxxis Buckshots and a welded carrier in the rear.

I am in the process of scrounging up an 8.8" out of another Ranger to swap out. Planning on throwing in a spool and more than likely 4.56 gears.

This summer however comes the fun work :) I'm already gathering the parts and planning to turn it into a nice Prerunner. Got most everything picked out. Blitzkreig Mid-Travel Kit, Deaver Race Leafs, Dixon Bros Bed Cage with some Fox shocks in the rear....just to name a few things. My plan is to have something no one has around here and I want to spare no expense building it right....Plus I just love jumping stuff and driving dirt roads fast.

The fun part come right after the lift. One of my best friends currently opened his own race shop. We are in the plans of gathering all the info we can and dropping in a race built 331 stroker with a T-5 tranny.

My biggest issue right now is once I get the lift whether or not to take off the body lift or not. I know I'm not going to like the way the bumpers and bed cage fit with the body lift on there. And how good its going to hold up when the truck is done to alot of the harsh punishment its going to be going through. But if I keep the body lift then it will help alot with doing the drivetrain swap, I won't have to beat back part of the firewall, etc. So we'll have to see when the time comes.

Anyways, here's a few pics of my truck cleaned up and in action....

Thought I might as well throw in a video of it going through a hole..

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=27122914

4LO 4.O

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
That's a good lookin rig you got there!
What part of Ga you from?

Rembrandt

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Manual
Thanks man. I'm from the Lawrenceville/Snellville area

RobbieD

2.9l Mafia
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
Toonces drives a Ranger . . . . just not very well.
Welcome aboard the forums, and nice truck you got there. There's several Georgia boys on here.

skippy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l durasparked rice killer
Transmission
Manual
yo,welcome to trs.nice rig and photos.

Rembrandt

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Manual
That would be sweet man. April 9-13 me and a bunch of friends are planning a big camping trip up to Clayton. Got about 14 people going so far. Anyone is more than welcome to come. Get some fun dirt road mountain driving in if ya know what I mean :)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals