• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Change in font size

Mac

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
This happened once before when I was on a site. For no reason font size changed, just happened again when going from Tailgate out, all the text got bigger. Text almost runs out of the box and would need text wrap. This is is on most of the sites I visit, just checked again. Fixed it last time somehow but then I couldn't change text size in Outlook Express. Could change font style and colors but not size. Didn't do a thing other than exit out of Tailgate.
Dave

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: BD8D9A3814E19D Expires July 5th, 2022

kunar

Forum Staff Member
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3t
Transmission
Manual
holding CTRL and using the scroll wheel or arrow keys changes the size of the font in your browser. not sure if that is what has happened or not. on my laptop this can all be done from the touch pad without realizing it.

Mac

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Thanks! Today it's back to normal. Wonder what setting I changed before that affected the font size in Outlook Express. Oh well, figure it out somehow, sometime.
Dave

Have no idea how but it fixed itself!

Last edited:

crazypj

Reaction score
Altamonte Springs Fl./Bridgend South Wales
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
holding CTRL and using the scroll wheel or arrow keys changes the size of the font in your browser. not sure if that is what has happened or not. on my laptop this can all be done from the touch pad without realizing it.
I had forgotten that, just been playing with it :icon_rofl:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad