• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Browning or Remington

Browning Pump Or Reington Pump

• Browning

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Remington

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters

OilPatch197

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984/87
Make / Model
Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
Ok guys, held a remington, browning, benelli, mossberg, and a cheap brand i forgot the name. Mossberg and Browning are out, I do not like the pump lock location on the back l/h of the trigger gaurd. I like the feel and balance of the benelli a lot, better than the remington. One problem on the benelli the [ump lock is almost too far forward for me to easily get to it. I will go hold them again, I couldn't make a decision today.
How about Ruger?

mentalbreakdown00

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Jeep
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Well, I don't have to buy me a new one. My dad and I were talking and he brought over my grandpa's 2 sweet 16's, his remington 1100, and 870. Also my grandpa's last gun it's a browning over under that dad has the reciept for when bought in the 80's it was 4500 bucks. It's exteremely beautiful and handles sooo nice, but i'm scared to use it, lol.

mn_smokeater

Firefighter
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
5.4L V8
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Well, I don't have to buy me a new one. My dad and I were talking and he brought over my grandpa's 2 sweet 16's, his remington 1100, and 870. Also my grandpa's last gun it's a browning over under that dad has the reciept for when bought in the 80's it was 4500 bucks. It's exteremely beautiful and handles sooo nice, but i'm scared to use it, lol.
ohh i would be to man that O/U is a wallhanger for sure.

irishblessing

i have a remmington 225 pump action police issue its a nice gun i love it

LearjetMinako

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L 140ci
Transmission
Manual
I just bought me a Remington 870 Express Super Mag 12ga this past weekend for $359. Really not a bad price considering everything else started in the $500's. Took it the range and had some fun. It is a little oversized, but worth it for the kicks it does. Brand new, didn't have any problems. Shot a total of 25x 2-3/4" 1-1/8oz #8 and 2x 3" 15pellet 00-buck. After shooting the 3" 00-buck, I was kinda of afraid to try the 3-1/2" 1-3/8oz BB. But the cheap 2-3/4" shots were fun. Thou only 4~5 shots is too short for me, maybe a 10 shot tube is in order for a future upgrade.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals