• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

brake lines, what dont you like

canyoncritter

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Willys,Ford,Jee
Transmission
Manual
Ok, first off I want to make it CLEAR I'm NOT trying to sale product.At this time.IF/when that time comes I will contact Jim first. Right now I'm just looking for feed back.
I would assume no one would have a problem with trying to get a better product out at a fair price.And yes they will be D.O.T approved.

What I want to know is, what people don't like about stainless braid brake line that are out on the market right now.

I've heard people say they don't like them cause they snap at the fitting.Dose anyone have pictures of these brake line fitting's or "brand" and possibly have a broken one laying around they could send me.So I can look it over.OR tell me if its the fitting itself that is breaking, or is it the hose coming off the fitting etc.Or if its the fitting is just cheap junk.Or is it the hose its self that is breaking. IE is it the material of the tube, not the outer SS braid jacket but the tube its self that's the problem.

I've also heard people say cause they leak,once again, brand, where are they leaking from...at the fitting where it conects to the cal. once again is it the fitting is cheap and deforms when it is tighten down...or is it between the fitting and the hose. once again, dose anyone have one sitting the the junk pile they would send me to look over.

How would you prefer the lower fitting, universal type(like a banjo), where you can use them side to side, or where they lock((like a block) on to the little nub on the cals. and be right or left side.

Would you prefer the line to have a rubber jacket with a wire braid in side, the bare stainless braid, a coated stainless braid.

low rider guys feel free to pipe up also, as length could be made anyone needs...

also guys that have gone straight axle with what ever brake cal's feel free to pipe up also as I'm sure I could get ends, for exp. jeep cal's that you want to run to your ranger hard line.

canyoncritter

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Willys,Ford,Jee
Transmission
Manual
Sorry I thought I was in the "brake forum".....feel free to delete this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals