Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3, 2.9
Transmission
Automatic
i am on the verge of converting my 88 ranger to rear disc brakes. i have almost everything i need. i was going to cut the brackets as shown in the 'how to tech' section. the numbers on my brackets, off a 2004 mustang, end with AD instead of the BA in the article. any problem here?

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 57CD9601BD5AB4 Expires: July 1, 2019

Bird76Mojo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2001 & 1987
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0 - 5.0
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
4" Superlift
Tire Size
33"
My credo
Good enough
Pictures help in situations like this, but to my knowledge the brake parts used for the swap are 94-04

mikkelstuff

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
As to the Mustang rear disc brake conversion, I have written an extensive journal with photos documenting my experience with this project including the gottcha's. For anyone wanting an e-mail copy, just send me a PM.

Dav

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3, 2.9
Transmission
Automatic
As to the Mustang rear disc brake conversion, I have written an extensive journal with photos documenting my experience with this project including the gottcha's. For anyone wanting an e-mail copy, just send me a PM.
think i sent you a PM asking for your journal. BUT, i am so inept with a pc i'm not sure if i did it right. so this is a follow up (i've been in this club for a few years and only discovered the icon that let's me quote your message 3 minutes ago! )