• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

BF radials?

mywhip

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
http://www.ntb.com/Tire-Detail/BF-GOODRICH/Radial-T-A/206

I am looking for two new tires for the back of the truck and i found these..they look decent, but was seeing if anyone had any reviews on them? I just need something for better traction in the winter, hence why i am only buying two..and its buy one get one free currently, so i can't beat that.

Also..would it be better to get 4 of the same tires? I would assume so..

Last edited:

aspevacek

Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Automatic
I used to run them on a 79 Nova I had back in the 80's. I loved them my self. I personally prefer to have all 4 of my tires matching on my vehicles and tend to swap them in sets of 4. But it is personal choice and if the frotns are not bad and you need to save cash you can get away with doing 2 at a time.

Jsommers

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I had them on my lowered s10. They did pretty good in the snow and gripped pretty good on dry pavement. I liked them and got pretty good mileage out of them. If I still had a stock or lowered truck is Prolly fun them still.

The Mud Addict

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'85
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.8 V6
Engine Size
2.8 D-S
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6in
Tire Size
35x12.5x15 Pitbull rockers
Got those on all 4 corners of my 88 B2 right now, they handle good and ride quite:icon_thumby:

mywhip

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I used to run them on a 79 Nova I had back in the 80's. I loved them my self. I personally prefer to have all 4 of my tires matching on my vehicles and tend to swap them in sets of 4. But it is personal choice and if the frotns are not bad and you need to save cash you can get away with doing 2 at a time.
Yeah..i really don't even have enough for these right now, but i need new tires for better grip this winter (for the rear) and these are buy one get one free right now. So i figured i would go ahead and buy these for now, and buy the next two when i get some more cash.

Good to hear good reviews about them, hopefully i will be rocking them on Monday!

press 1 for english

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah..i really don't even have enough for these right now, but i need new tires for better grip this winter (for the rear) and these are buy one get one free right now. So i figured i would go ahead and buy these for now, and buy the next two when i get some more cash.

Good to hear good reviews about them, hopefully i will be rocking them on Monday!

BF Goodrich Radial T/As are made for the street and are a poor choice for snow or off road......very poor choice. They aren't a very long lasting tire either.

mywhip

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
They're rated for 50k miles..how isn't that long lasting?

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals