• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Best Thing You've ever sold

mywhip

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Not really sold, but investment wise :

I bought a 84 plymouth gran fury. It was decent, with over 100k (i don't remember how many really). It was originally 500 from my stepdads friend. I paid 100 on it and he told me it was paid off, due to some personal problems i was having. I crashed it 6 months later after some old lady pulled out in front of me. Ended up getting 1100 out of it..i would of got 1300 out of it, but supposedly since i couldn't hit my breaks it was 10% my fault >.>

miles

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
bronco II
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
my best deal is still in the works i traded a 50cc chinese mini chopper worth maybe 150 for an 88 ranger extened cab 4x4 2.9 5 speed runs and drive great a year later i cant bring myself to part with it i drive it everyday .i really meant to sell it but what can you do! even my wife likes riding in you cant beat that.

yodaman1151

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Transmission
Manual
My buddy bought an '03 Honda crf450 for $300. The guy said it was a crf250 that hadn't ran in 2 years. He put a new plug and gas in it and kicked it twice. Started peeling stickers off and found out it was a 450.... I'm super jealous

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals