• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Before the 4 inch lift......

RangerGanja

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Before i start saving up for a 4 inch lift with 33 inch mud grapplers....i plan on trying to improve my engines performance. I was wondering what are the quick and easiest methods to increase performance. Besides a good air intake, chip/tuner, and exhaust?

P.S On a side note. I kinda am leaning to making my truck more for off roading so any ideas on what type of exhaust to get and air filter would be of great help. thanks in advance :headbang:

jax4bangin

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
stock intake wud be best bet cause it flows great and is very well sealed( perfect for dust and mud)

keep the stock exhaust piping cause its the perfect diameter for a 4 cylinder, if u want to make a lil noise swap in a muffler of ur choice.

bama chips is great iv herd

TayCo 7s

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i got no catalytic crap or nothing on my truck just straight pipe to a flowmaster with a small stinger pointing down to the ground and the truck sounds soo bitchen a 3k rpm. soo i would recomend a normal flowmaster..from experience.
and for intake i got a custom pipe running from the throttle body to the maf where i got a k&n filter ´cause some crack head stole the cold air intake´.

i got 33´s and the truck keeps on suprising me actualy...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals