• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Auto Stop Eliminator for the 2019 Ranger

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
You also have to turn the key, to initially, start the engine each day.:dntknw: It's tough, but somebodies got to do it!
OMG, you have to go thru the physical strain of turning a key too?

Its all greek to me, I have to set the choke and push the clutch in before I start mine.

Heck, I gotta push a button to even get the key back out of the ignition. :ROFLMAO:

Dirtman

Former Middleweight Moss Fighting Champion
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
It's up there.
Total Drop
It's down there.
Tire Size
Round.
My credo
I poop in the furnace.
If cars no longer need keys what am I suppose to jiggle to distract babies while I steal their candy!?

Abox5

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger XLT
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
The Auto Stop thing really doesn't bother me too much so I'll just leave it alone. For those of you who absolutely hate it, this might be the solution you were looking for.

I got one for Christmas. It’s a bit pricey, but I absolutely hated that start/stop thing. I don’t want my engine to stop everytime I come to a stop. I had plenty of cars that did that when I was younger. Didn’t much care for it then either. Lol.

acsnowrider

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD RANGER
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
OMG, you have to go thru the physical strain of turning a key too?

Its all greek to me, I have to set the choke and push the clutch in before I start mine.

Heck, I gotta push a button to even get the key back out of the ignition. :ROFLMAO:
Ya, I think about what I had to do back in the 70's--Just getting to work was an adventure!!!--Jan, in Ak--its only 35 below zero!! trucks been plugged in all nite, so no problems!!! Door barely opens to get in, (at least the dam handle didn't break off), set your butt down in that frozen, hard as a rock seat, Hold your breathe, while saying a small prayer, Flap the gas petal, (opps, stuck to the floor!!)--now I got to get the hood open, free up the throttle linkage, *******:p

8thTon

--- Banned ---
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
My world is filled with stuff that needs to be fixed
Yeah, vehicles are so much work, there's all those heavy buttons and levers - especially those turn signal levers, they're just so much work I can't bring myself to use them. And don't get me started on turning that wheel, it's too much so I have to cut all the corners.....

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals