• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Atlas transfer case info

Northidahotrailblazer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Total Lift
8 inches
Tire Size
37"
Hey has anyone bought an atlas transfer case recently? I've been looking on bronco grave yard and even on the other sites its a little confusing. all of them look like there builder cases now? Idk, I just probably need to call and talk to them, but it just doesn't seem right, it seems like there prices have came down. Its looking like its going to be around $1700 bucks shipped. I don't know that just seems really cheap and something is off to me. Can you hook up your stock VSS to it also? that's something I don't remember you being able to do back in the day.

dvdswan

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger XLT 2WD
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
Keep your mind like an umbrella, it only works if its open... Continually learning.
Technically, they've always have been builders due to several factors: input shaft splines, number of gear sets, left/right output. But 1700 is definitely on the buyer side.

I found this for the speedo...

8. Atlas T/C- Speedometer Options - Advance Adapters

Shran

Junk Collector
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Truck of Month
Reaction score
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Advance Adapters makes the Atlas - Bronco Graveyard does NOT. They are just a reseller.

There is no way you are going to buy one for $1700 unless it's used. The two speed ones are $3000+, four speed is $4000+. Go on the Advance Adapters website and use their Atlas builder configuration thing, that will show you all the parts you need and cost for each one.

Northidahotrailblazer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Total Lift
8 inches
Tire Size
37"
Advance Adapters makes the Atlas - Bronco Graveyard does NOT. They are just a reseller.

There is no way you are going to buy one for $1700 unless it's used. The two speed ones are $3000+, four speed is $4000+. Go on the Advance Adapters website and use their Atlas builder configuration thing, that will show you all the parts you need and cost for each one.
Yeah $3K-4K sounds more right. Thats why bronco graveyard didn't seem right lol Ill try Advance adapters web site again. There web site must of been having issues when I tried the builder conf thing and it didn't work. Ill try again again.

Northidahotrailblazer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Total Lift
8 inches
Tire Size
37"
Technically, they've always have been builders due to several factors: input shaft splines, number of gear sets, left/right output. But 1700 is definitely on the buyer side.

I found this for the speedo...

8. Atlas T/C- Speedometer Options - Advance Adapters
Thank you! that has a lot of good info in it, ill do some reading up, Idk i was looking for something like that on advance adapters page but idk I could find it for some reason.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

No members online now.

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals