Anyone Use/See Track Pack Wheels on a Ranger?

MrGearhead

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕕
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I have a Black 2WD ‘06. I also have a set of ‘15 Mustang 19” Black Track Pack wheels sitting in storage. I know with the right spacers they will fit but has anyone seen them on a ranger? I searched the net and can’t find anyone that’s done it.

Thanks
Matt

Attachments

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 173A8B749AB83C Expires: January 1, 2020

86merc5.0

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
The front bearing hub wont clear as you know, just to look at you can put the wheel on, use washers behind rim *( WARNING: DONT DRIVE AT ALL--MAJOR DAMAGE POSSIBLE )* USE JACK STANDS * tighten lugs & lower to ground. Start engine, turn wheels all the way left/right ( to check clearance ) *( WARNING DONT DRIVE--MAJOR DAMAGE POSSIBLE )* you will be able to see how far ( if at all ) the wheel sticks out of the wheel well. From what I remember those tires are 27-28 inches total diam, so you should be ok diam wise ( speedo error ) they will probably rub the inner, rear sides of the front tires on full lock turns, over bumps. The rears will clear fine, I've ran them for years. They should look great, 2wd style/look for sure. Try typing, images of black wheels on Ford Rangers, in the search bar, I seen a bunch that were very similar.