• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Anyone know of a stillen body kit still around?

Michael MAnning

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger XLT 2.3l
Transmission
Automatic
I have one of the original saleen body kits, I have confirmed with the saleen registry site. I bought is about 20 years ago from a guy that parted out the truck, neither of us knew what it was at the time. I have the entire body kit minus the mirrors and razor back. the mirrors he forgot to ship me and the razor back I was young and couldn't afford the extra money to ship it. I do not have the rims, or interior. We also modified the rear truck bed flares from 7ft box to a 6ft box. I was building my truck into a custom mini truck when life happened and I never got the truck back together, I ended up selling it all off in pcs except for the rare body kit. I have it currently stored in a shed, Im located in MN, If any one is interested, it is for sale either by pickup or shipping. please contact me if you or someone you know is interested.
If you still have it, please send me pics of what u have left and a good price

Mrblaze256

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Transmission
Manual
asking $500 obo for the body kit, buyer to pay shipping and handling cost. or pickup in person in southeast MN
I'm interested in the body kit 6626606342

sallenranger87

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
here is the pictures of the body kit, my truck was custom painted, kit was originally white,

Attachments

sallenranger87

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
here is the kit

Attachments

svtcards

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Drop
3'' front 4''back
Tire Size
245 35 18
I have one of the original saleen body kits, I have confirmed with the saleen registry site. I bought is about 20 years ago from a guy that parted out the truck, neither of us knew what it was at the time. I have the entire body kit minus the mirrors and razor back. the mirrors he forgot to ship me and the razor back I was young and couldn't afford the extra money to ship it. I do not have the rims, or interior. We also modified the rear truck bed flares from 7ft box to a 6ft box. I was building my truck into a custom mini truck when life happened and I never got the truck back together, I ended up selling it all off in pcs except for the rare body kit. I have it currently stored in a shed, Im located in MN, If any one is interested, it is for sale either by pickup or shipping. please contact me if you or someone you know is interested.
?
Is that body kit for a short bed?old post I know?

svtcards

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Drop
3'' front 4''back
Tire Size
245 35 18
I don't think a 88 hood will bolt on a 90 ranger.different front ends

shorangerbird

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Front end stuff will work on a 90 just like a 88 fender and hood will bolt on

-You gonna make that front grill piece work with a '90 front end?
both will bolt on, per se, but nothing as far as brackets and such will let you mount
the bumper, grill or lighting.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals