• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Anyone have a 22 mag?

Roert42

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger XLT
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Haha that makes me think of 2 more questions....

What gun do regret parting with most?

Whats the worst thing you have seen done to a gun?

That engraving story is pretty bad lol

I had a 1911 I regret selling...but growing up shooting glocks, couldnt get used to the darn thing, took a box of ammo before I could hit anything. It wasn't the gun because my 1911 toting buddy was deadly w/ it.

I have that same problem with my buddies M+P 9mm, can not hit the side of a barn to save my life, god damn embarrassment. I can sling led with the best of them, one handed with my Remington 1911.

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 7FA902352B4C01: April 5th, 2021

Eddo Rogue

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger 4x4
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
OHV
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
skyjacker front leveling kit
Tire Size
31-10.50R15
My credo
Crossed threads are tight threads.
I have that same problem with my buddies M+P 9mm, can not hit the side of a barn to save my life, god damn embarrassment. I can sling led with the best of them, one handed with my Remington 1911.
yep I still regret getting rid of it, instead of trying to get used to it....I tried my buddys wifes kimber mini 1911, same thing, couldnt hit a barn...

I do okay coming off my glock to a m&p, and even berettas 92 I can shoot well...Just somethin about those 1911s Im useless with em.... its definitely the apples and oranges of pistols...

91stranger

Reaction score
Whats round on the sides and hi in the middle-OHIO
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Gets Mo Chicks
Engine Size
4.2 straight six powered by gremlins, goblins and mudbloods.
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
I wish I would have never got rid of that .44 magnum. Even though it had engraving done by a 5 year old it was still a .44 magnum that was fun to shoot and could take down a pretty big animal being a .44 magnum. The engraving was also the worst thing I seen done to a gun. I only have one picture of the .44 but it doesn't show the side with the engraving.

I also have a .22 marlin bolt action. An old model 88 which I haven't had a chance to shoot yet (damn city limits). Pretty much bought it because I just like collecting guns. Well, not a fan of black powder guns but ok to shoot them, just don't like messing with them.

My favorite shotgun would be my Maverick model 88 (same thing as the mossbergs). It was a gift from my wife and just a good all around shotgun. Everyone knows the sound of a pump shotgun loading a shell. That sound alone can scare criminals away lol. I heard somewhere that the sound of a pump shotgun loading a shell is the most recognizable sound in the world.... Probably about as true as every other true statement online but you get the idea.

Can't go wrong with a .357 for those looking at buying a gun. Do they make a bad .357?

Here's a pic of the old .44 I had. Other picture is of a single shot 20g I have that I stripped the walnut stain off and did some wood burning on the stocks then stained it with a few coats of golden pecan. It was a gun I paid $50 for so I wasn't to concerned if I messed up. I don't plan on ever selling it since it's a good starter gun for my kids but can still shoot 3" slugs if I need to.

Attachments