• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Any words of advice from 2300 owners

Jcookie

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4 cylinder (for now)
Transmission
Manual
Anyone know a good sight to pick up aftermarket parts for the b2300? I'm looking for some new rims/tires (not sure what size is safe for the stock tranny) possibly a lift kit and windshield visor maybe lightbars anyway...any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.... Also noticed the stock side mirrors like to wiggle out of position while driving any suggestions for that

Last edited:

gjm4l

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L 4cyl
Transmission
Manual
Welcome! Good news your here! If you want links directly to parts you can find many websites to any parts you may want here by just looking through the forum, you'll find threads subdivided into everything for body mods(like you listed), lifts, wheels and tires, engine parts/problems, and everything in between even pics of what others have done with their mazda's look through the tech section as they give great overviews on everything you've mentioned as well as mention sites on where to get them from. Also TheRangerStation has it own place to order parts right up in the right hand corner of every screen called Parts. Don't forget your mazda is a ranger with different sheetmetal so there's alot for it. Good luck I can spend all day on here and never even start to get bored.

kroussinoffroad

October 2011 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ferd
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
x2 it took me about a year to start to really utilize this site. but there is an endless amount info and ppl willing help with whatever it is you need. if you look around longenough there migh even be ppl giving away some part's you need (most of the time you pay shipping) i myself just gave away a moonvisor.

if you become a premium member(i know mine has lapsed) there are monthly drawing's for part's and also you are will have access to more page's

gjm4l

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L 4cyl
Transmission
Manual
And a premium upgrade helps out this incredibly useful sight to keep it rocking, and a years half the price of a useless(but handy) Hayne's manual.

FRENCHMan

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
:icon_welder: Welcome among us, do not worry. I'm sure you'll find what you need for your jewelry :icon_thumby:
:icon_cheers::icon_cheers::icon_cheers:

Jcookie

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4 cylinder (for now)
Transmission
Manual
Lol thanks for the advice on the site guys I hope to see you all on some other interesting threads and thanks again for having me :)

Nater

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
Pretty much anything that will fit on a Ranger will fit on our trucks...My visor, lifts, and wheels are all off a Ranger

Jcookie

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4 cylinder (for now)
Transmission
Manual
Ok thanks mater that's good to know I'm actually looking to change out the grill to a non-logo one aswell Nd remove the 2300 badges anyone have suggestions on how to go about removing factory decals? I'm not too fond of them but can't afford a paint job or new fenders at the moment

kroussinoffroad

October 2011 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ferd
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
if you are talking about the vinyl decals the best way is to go to the autopart's store and they have a nifty eraser/rollerblade wheel that you can chuck up into a drill take's off the decal but leave's all the paint in perfect condition. otherwise a heat gun and puttyknife and take your chances... but this is all for a different discussion/thread .( in the future) dont forget to do a little diggin in the forum's and use the search function before you post question's that have been covered 1000 time's. and try and post in as the most appropriate thread possiable. now get out there do some searching and start a build thread cuz we wanna see your truck/work

Nater

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
I left my grill alone...Just covered up the Mazda symbol with my Autobot symbol...As far as I know, there are no after market parts like grills, lights, etc... for our trucks..

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals