• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Any places to shoot guns in West Wa?

Viva*the*Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I haven’t been shooting since I moved here a year and a half ago. In my home town in Cali I could shoot damn near anywhere, and I really miss that shit. I'm not much of a range guy, I know of some but would much rather shoot in the woods. If anyone knows of a good local spot near King/Pierce County, please drop the knowledge. Also a good gun store would be nice too. Ide like to get my hands on a mini-14 and maybe a cheap pistol. Thanks guys.:icon_thumby:

-Chris

Last edited:

Rat City Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I have a few buddies that go shooting up past north bend, I usually go to the range seeing as how it's closer, but I'll see if I can get an exact area for you. I wouldn't mind going up there myself, got some slugs for the 12 ga. ;)

Check out Washington Arms Collectors, they have a website too but I cant remember it off hand. They have monthly shows in Puyallup and Monroe, they are HUGE! I always find screamin' deals there, lots of dealers and private sellers too!

Last edited:

Viva*the*Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks man. I havn't looked at this post in a while. I kinda gave up on it. Yea, that would be great if you could find out where your buddies get rid of rounds, I really miss being able to shoot on weekends in a fun setting. Hope to hear beck from ya.

DisturbedESV

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
There a place just north of my parents house.... in Bothell. It's on 228th... I'm not sure how public it is but I can hear the guns from my parents house a couple miles away so I know someone's still using it!

h3o

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Theres a couple places to go, we usually go up an old service road past sultan, or on 228th and like 12th ave w in kenmore/bothell/brier area there is a ranger, kenmore range, lets you shoot out to 100 yards for non members, its a very strict range, i love it though cause you dont have the idiots shooting off 30 round clips in 2 seconds.

Wicked_Sludge

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3-point-GO
Transmission
Manual
i usually just head up into the logging roads...drive around till i find a nice quiet spot to set up a little picinic and pop off a few rounds. if we're camping for a weekend or the like, we usually drive way up in the mountains around wynoochee. this summer id like to put the boat into wynoochee lake and boat into camp.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals