• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Any mechanicis in the Chicago-land area on here? (looking to learn)

Eye for an Eye

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Hey guys,

Just looking for someone who knows Rangers and Bronco's well around the Chicago-land area. Looking to learn/help with things if anyone has a teaching personality. Mature person here.

Been into vehicles since I was quite young, but my schooling has only allowed limited leisure play here and there and forums only teach so much VS. hands on experience. I have owned a fair share of cars, however, this is my first truck (first-gen Ranger).

Currently working on finishing a degree at DePaul and trying to start my own business, it would be great if I could dedicate some time to being around someones garage and learn.

Thanks!

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: BD8D9A3814E19D Expires July 5th, 2022

swynx

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
The best experience I ever had was when my mom bought me a ranger for 400$ with a blown engine and handed me cash to replace it. Found a mechanic for 200$ that drank the 200$ and told me what's bolts to turn. Been wrenchin my own stuff ever since.

Eye for an Eye

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
The best experience I ever had was when my mom bought me a ranger for 400$ with a blown engine and handed me cash to replace it. Found a mechanic for 200$ that drank the 200$ and told me what's bolts to turn. Been wrenchin my own stuff ever since.
Coincidentally, just purchased my Ranger for $400! The truck runs however. Still in search of someone mechanically inclined with these vehicles.

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad