Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6"
Tire Size
35"
My credo
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are different.
Hey everyone! For those going to the Anniversary Trail Ride, this is a great opportunity for swapping and selling parts without shipping charges. List what you have available here or list what you are looking for. Then we can either answer in this thread or pm each other to confirm the deal. After that, just make sure you bring the items that are spoken for or the money you need to make payment when you come to the trail ride. Make sure you post a good description of the item(s). List your asking price or label it as free or best offer. When you confirm a deal with someone, edit your post to mark the item as sold or otherwise allocated. Pictures welcome. Make sure you are committed to attending the Trail Ride.

TRS Staff Edit:
1. Do not pay for your stuff before you get it.
2. Make sure what you are getting is what you want. Don't make someone drag it cross country and back out because it isn't what you thought it was.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 57CD9601BD5AB4 Expires: July 1, 2019

ericbphoto

Old Redneck just wingin' it.
Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6"
Tire Size
35"
My credo
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are different.
Ok, I'll start. This list may grow as I think of other things lurking in my shop.

• 7.5" axle - removed from 1993 Splash 4x4, 3.73 gears, about 168,000 miles, complete with 10" drum brakes, springs and u-bolts - $100 obo
  • front bumper - black from 1993 Splash, with non-fog light valance (detached) and mounting brackets - $40 obo
  • mud flaps with brackets - from 1993 Splash 4x4 - $20 obo
  • complete break parts for 7.5" axle 9"drums - contains new drums, hardware kit, shoes and cylinders (I'll have to open the box and confirm, but I'm really sure all that is there). I ordered the stuff and then found out I had the 10" drums. Never returned it to Rock Auto. - $40 obo
  • Front and rear sway bars for 1993 Splash (single cab, short bed) with brackets - $10 each obo

bobbywalter

TRS Technical Staff
TRS Technical Advisor
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
BIGGER
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
it is easier to fix and understand than "her"
hmmmm....great idea.

OldMan2

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
Do your best to be your best.
Here is a link to the Trail Ride. If I am wrong please delete my post. I'm in Georgia so I can't make it, but y'all have a good time.