• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Alpine in 1994 Ext. cab

Mac Guy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
I just installed an Alpine 9856 HU in my 1994 Ext Cab Ranger. Pulled the factory unit out and bought a harness converter from BB. Wired everything up and ran my iPod cable from the HU to the glovebox in under 20 minutes.

There is nothing like turning on a new stereo for the first time and hearing music that exceeds your expectations :yahoo:

I left the stock speakers in for now and they sound fantastic! Led Zeppelin did the honors via my iPod following by the Eurythmics, Pink Floyd, the Who and the Beatles (in Mono!). Aaron Neville's Ave Maria tested out the quiet end better than I thought it could sound. AC-DC followed up and made me think that maybe a sub-woofer might be in order soon. This system used to be in my Audi with Pioneer speakers. Stock speakers are surprisingly good!

Time for a cold :icon_pepsi: to enjoy the rest of the day.

Dave

Schwinnstingray1964

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger XLT
Engine Size
2.3 4Cyl
Transmission
Manual
Right on brother, Youll get bit eventually.

seekanddestroy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
You know I have a custom downfiring box for 2 12's that's could add a lot of bass to those
Songs lol I'm willing to let it go for cheap cause its just chillin in my garage

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals