• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

AllanD are you out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjppunk

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
This thread is turning out to be a more of a cheezy mystery novel then a helpful informational discussion. Keeps me pretty entertained though...

fastpakr

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
285/75-16
Forgive me for stating the obvious but just how on GOD'S green earth is this helping the original poster????????????????????????????????

Surely you would of had the common sense to ask AllanD to CALL on the PHONE the original poster so they can work out their situation??

Telling us he has computer problems makes NO sense!!!

this is getting STRANGER by the minute:icon_confused:
Do you have a reason to get involved in this situation and try to make it worse than it is? Allan has been around the boards for YEARS. I don't know what's going on right now, and I feel sorry for the OP for the obvious nightmare this is creating for him. However, you are not helping in any way. I've bought items from Allan, as have hundreds of other people. He IS a stand up guy, and he will resolve this. There is no reason whatsoever to try to inflame things.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Do you have a reason to get involved in this situation and try to make it worse than it is? Allan has been around the boards for YEARS. I don't know what's going on right now, and I feel sorry for the OP for the obvious nightmare this is creating for him. However, you are not helping in any way. I've bought items from Allan, as have hundreds of other people. He IS a stand up guy, and he will resolve this. There is no reason whatsoever to try to inflame things.
The reason I am involved is because the ORIGINAL POSTER, posted this post which in turn solicits responses by other posters, Ie-ME

How do YOU know " HE WILL RESOLVE THIS " ? If you have information as to AllanD intentions you should pass this on to the original poster!!

I am not INFLAMING anything and I have REPEATEDLY spoke in the positive towards AllanD BUT at the same time I am pointing out the OBVIOUS and the FACTS according to the original poster and if you can't see that this is not making ANY sense, well then, YOU, are not living on the same planet as me.

Cheers:icon_cheers:

Last edited:

Randy M.

Forum Staff - Retired
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
The reason I am involved is because the ORIGINAL POSTER, posted this post which in turn solicits responses by other posters, Ie-ME

How do YOU know " HE WILL RESOLVE THIS " ? If you have information as to AllanD intentions you should pass this on to the original poster!!

I am not INFLAMING anything and I have REPEATEDLY spoke in the positive towards AllanD BUT at the same time I am pointing out the OBVIOUS and the FACTS according to the original poster and if you can't see that this is not making ANY sense, well then, YOU, are not living on the same planet as me.

Cheers:icon_cheers:
You have posted your opinion, several times, now that you have and the fact that you are not involved in the transaction in question, Stop trying to stir the pot and move along.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals