• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Alignment shop in Spokane?

black_sheep

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
Anyone in the Spokane area want to recommend a shop in the Spokane area that is good with aligning a lifted Ranger? I figure Les Schwab should be able to do it just fine but I thought I'd check first since these trucks are a bit odd...

94 lngbd

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
They may have you buy the the camber/ caster bushings to help on alignment @ about $47 for the pair, check out rockauto.com @ the cost of less then $10 each before hand. I just called my local Les Scwaub here in the Tacoma area & they are saying to do an alignment with them installing C/C bushing on your Ranger is $162.50.

I bought my C/C bushings from rock auto & installed them myself & will be having alignment done next payday for $49.95 @ local Goodyear tire shop.

The C/C bushings come in various degree ranges & several different manufacturers. MOOG & Raybestos are the most common brands

Last edited:

chazawazzle

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9 liter
Transmission
Manual
how big is the lift? i got a 6'' on mine and i didn't have the right drop pitman arm on and they just couldnt seem to get it right. then i got the right one on there, and i got a lifetime allignment from firestone on sprague next to university.

black_sheep

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
I got a 6", but I went ahead and got the right one while I had it apart as well as some adjustable camber bushings. How much do they charge for the lifetime one? That'd be totally worth it if the price is right...

chazawazzle

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9 liter
Transmission
Manual
i belive it was around 160 or so. i remember that it was worth it and i took it in there almost every week untill they got it right. they dont have much experience with a ttb, and they might try to tell you its impossible to allign after lifting it, but as long as you have the right drop pitman arm and your lift kit on the right setting ( upper bracket on skyjacker) they can allign it and you can rub it in their faces. anyways i was thinkin ive probably seen you around town, is your truck red? if so, i think we honked at eachother today. Im in the only camo ranger in town.

black_sheep

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
I'm gunna give Expert Alignment & Brake a try. Had to wait a bit, but they're only $35 and supposed to be one of the best in town.

Nope, mine's black and I haven't driven it for awhile. I have seen a lifted red one of the same gen parked in Browne's Addition when I go to/from work, wonder if it's the same one?

chazawazzle

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9 liter
Transmission
Manual
need to get together for a trip to 7mile.

black_sheep

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
Sounds good, I need to test out all this new stuff I put on

inuyasha2875

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
how was expert alignment and brake les shwabs did mine after my lift it's ok but would like to get it checked again

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
If you can't go through it or around it, then go over it.
I miss 7 mile. I was stationed at fairchild for 2 years

black_sheep

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
They were pretty good, nice mom and pop shop. Heard em talking while I was there about a guy maybe paying part of his bill with yard work, that kinda shop. The only downside is they charged me an extra $15 for somthing like 'New System'. Couldn't really get what that meant out of him, think it was because he couldn't get the truck in alignment with the camber bushings I had. But since it was 32 + 15, I didn't complain too much. Did a good job with what I gave him, when I get my new bushings in I'll take it back there.

myold96

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
alignment shop

pats frame and axle is a real good one he is a old time race car mechanic named bill knutson he is real good and frendly he is up on monroe just before you hit the hill turn at the car wash.:icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals