• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Advice for a noob?

ranger_steve

Reaction score
From PEI, living in Grande Prairie Alberta
Vehicle Year
1993, 2007
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
thanks for the tip,
i think im down to 33's or 31's now. From what i've heard from friends with lifted trucks the legal lift limit here on pei is 4", and i think having tires that are just barely fitting in the wheel wells look kind of goofy.
and heres another junker i've found and may be able to get for 200 bucks, and its only half an hour away!

http://www.usedpei.com/classified-ad/1991-Ford-Ranger_14356352

ranger_steve

Reaction score
From PEI, living in Grande Prairie Alberta
Vehicle Year
1993, 2007
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic

RangerDaddy

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Ranger funding??

Hey kiddo,
did that old man of yours ever come through with a loan on the ranger you want? Hope you manage to get one as they are fun to drive even if you have to use your Dad's? Post up some pix if you managed to get something to call your own:headbang:

Kevery

06/2013 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1999/1978
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
I have a 99. before I did a SAS i had a trail master lift on it. it was around 1500 bucks and not to hard to install. SAS wasn't to bad either I just cut everything out with a plasma, did some grinding and drilled some holes (well there was a littler more to it I guess). if you end up going this rout use leafs. its pritty painless. in all actuality just SAS it. it costs around the same. especially 97 and older.

Custom suspension looks better and the chicks dig it. since your in high school still that should mater right?

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals