• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Actual offroad use

KELLY88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997, 2005
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 4.0
Transmission
Automatic
Both parties are snakes that will tell you whatever you want to hear.

Congress has democratic majority and the country is still a mess, party has nothing to do with it.
Sure Congress has democratic majority but the executive and judicial branches are primarily republican still. Not a lot gets done because these guys spend all day arguing amongst themselves. Then they get bored with big issues and start debating whether or not silent farting outside is still acceptable.

HIPCHIP

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Guess it was inevitable that a wheeling conversation would eventually turn to gas prices. But since we're on the subject, of course full prices are high, because Bush is a Texas oil man. The difference between republicans and democrats is that republicans care about money and believe everyone is on their own. Hence the reason that most of the upper class are republicans, it's the party that caters to them. The democrats believe in trying to help the little guy. They don't want to see outsourcing nor see the other 95% of america who aren't rich pay their last 2 cents at the pump. It's turning into an ugly situation. Remember what V for Vendetta said about America? It was only a couple of short lines but it's starting to look more viable every day.
Republicans are greedy rich folks trying to stay rich.
Democrats are greedy not as rich folks trying to get richer.

The folks that these folks are supposed to represent, that's you and me, don't matter to most of them, and the ones we matter to get shot down all the time by the ones that don't care.:secret:

KELLY88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997, 2005
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 4.0
Transmission
Automatic
Republicans are greedy rich folks trying to stay rich.
Democrats are greedy not as rich folks trying to get richer.

The folks that these folks are supposed to represent, that's you and me, don't matter to most of them, and the ones we matter to get shot down all the time by the ones that don't care.:secret:
Welcome to America, where you can do anything, as long as you have the moola.

Carlos Murphy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Off Road $$$

I grit my teeth when I fill my 43 gal Suburban but my 13.5 gal 88 Ranger don't hert dat bad.
My playgrounds are close so I trailer the Ranger to trails far away only occasionally.
I took early retirement three years ago (moved the hell outa Calif), not married, no kids and rent is cheap here in Nevada so I'm OK, enjoying retirement.

Dangeranger3

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Remember what V for Vendetta said about America? It was only a couple of short lines but it's starting to look more viable every day.
Care to refresh the hazy memory?

Bent Bolt

Ford Technician
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Supercharged 4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
I grit my teeth when I fill my 43 gal Suburban but my 13.5 gal 88 Ranger don't hert dat bad.
My playgrounds are close so I trailer the Ranger to trails far away only occasionally.
I took early retirement three years ago (moved the hell outa Calif), not married, no kids and rent is cheap here in Nevada so I'm OK, enjoying retirement.
Was heading out of town Saturday and needed fuel. Had 1/2 tank but wanted it full. So head to the gas station and pull up behind a F-150 that was already fueling up. I get out and start filling my truck up and my pump clicks off before the F-150 does.

The driver gave me a surprised look !! :icon_twisted:

Totalled

Law Enforcement
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
8 rabid gophers
Transmission
Automatic

KELLY88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997, 2005
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 4.0
Transmission
Automatic
Care to refresh the hazy memory?
I know it was just a movie, but it said that "America's War" (the war in Iraq) eventually spread to Europe and caused chaos across most of the 1st world countries. Europe recovered and America turned into "the world's biggest leper colony."

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals