• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

abs speed sensor shield kit

Ed C

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995 ranger
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Manual
Hi, Can anyone tell me where i might find a front abs speed sensor shield kit for my 95 Ranger. Also heard it called abs heat sink kit. Part no. is F3TZ2D204A. Part is discontinued. The front abs sensors go through these shields. A small " block" of steel that bolts to the spindle assembly along with the abs sensors. I would buy used if i could find them. any help is deeply appreciated

sebastian323

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger XLT
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
I am familiar with the part. I would suggest picking them up at a local junkyard or looking for someone parting out a truck on facebook marketplace that is willing to ship them to you. Any idea what size bolt holds them on to the knuckle ? From my research it seems to be a 6mm 12 pt , but mine seems to be a hex head. in the picture below the abs shield can be seen painted red:

Last edited:

Ed C

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995 ranger
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Manual
Hi Sebastion 323, I finally found the parts on a 95 ranger farm truck. Thanks for the help

sebastian323

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger XLT
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Hi Sebastion 323, I finally found the parts on a 95 ranger farm truck. Thanks for the help
i am actually stuck taking this ABS shield part of my truck right now. any idea what size the bolt to remove it was ? Mine is very rusted and want ot have the exact size so I don't round off the bolt head

Ed C

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995 ranger
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Manual
I used an 8mm socket on mine, but they get so rust corroded that your best bet is to hit them with pb blaster and pound the closest fitting socket on. Good luck. Ed

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals