• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

A little video i came across, yes more HHO CRAP

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
Yes you could be right but I got to see for myself-----I got 2 unit built and the only money I have in it is for the materials and most of that was gave to me.Got a few friends and me got to see what it will do,and not what everyone says it want do.I always have to see something to belive it don't you.I will post what happen ---good or bad when I get it sit up the way I want it--.Hey----I was told the same thing when I built the -JSD Performance-4bbl intake for my 2.8 Ford Ranger but I did it anyway and it came out great.:pray:

reno

Reaction score
This is a C&P from a you tuber that left a comment..."article i read indicates HHO actually introduces hydrogen and oxygen into piston chambers which then displaces gas. this essentially shrinks the volume or cc of engine. also, modif of oxy sensor makes engine think it running too rich, forcing engine to actually run on a leaner fuel mixture.. both of these tricks are what actually improve mpg, not the hho device." When will people learn, enough of us here have learned what happens when a lean code is thrown :icon_thumby:.

James, you are wasting your time, but if you are bored, at least you are keeping yourself occupied.

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
This is a C&P from a you tuber that left a comment..."article i read indicates HHO actually introduces hydrogen and oxygen into piston chambers which then displaces gas. this essentially shrinks the volume or cc of engine. also, modif of oxy sensor makes engine think it running too rich, forcing engine to actually run on a leaner fuel mixture.. both of these tricks are what actually improve mpg, not the hho device." When will people learn, enough of us here have learned what happens when a lean code is thrown :icon_thumby:.

James, you are wasting your time, but if you are bored, at least you are keeping yourself occupied.
Guess we will see what happens---ain't taking anyone word HHO----to I see for myself-----:icon_bounceblue:

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
We all know it does not work in the method shown. It MAY work someday, but it will surely not be like this. However; if you really think that just because some guy with a cool British accent says something on the internet that it will convince people, you are naive.

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
We all know it does not work in the method shown. It MAY work someday, but it will surely not be like this. However; if you really think that just because some guy with a cool British accent says something on the internet that it will convince people, you are naive.
Not trying to start anything or made anyone mad-but have you built one for your self to see would it work---or just going my what you have read or someone told you.I'm not saying they will or want work----But i'm one that got to see it for myself----that's shows me what I want to know.

reno

Reaction score
My friend that bought one of those cd's for $50, bought the items needed around $75, put it all together, and guess what, he went from 28mpg hwy to 29mpg hwy, when he opened his "generator" he found so much corrosion in there, he disconnected it, and put it in his yard sale, made $25 from it, but sill in the hole $100 (unless you want to add in the cost of his fill up for the test $88.00), he actually went on the Interstate to drive the tank empty to get the best possible MPG reading.

Have fun building a rust remover from metal parts. I did this with a battery charger years ago.

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Not trying to start anything or made anyone mad-but have you built one for your self to see would it work---or just going my what you have read or someone told you.I'm not saying they will or want work----But i'm one that got to see it for myself----that's shows me what I want to know.
There is only one thing you need to know. Pumping one of those into an engine will corrode it to death FAST. If anyone actually ran one for any period of time they wold save a fortune on gas, by riding a bicycle.

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
My friend that bought one of those cd's for $50, bought the items needed around $75, put it all together, and guess what, he went from 28mpg hwy to 29mpg hwy, when he opened his "generator" he found so much corrosion in there, he disconnected it, and put it in his yard sale, made $25 from it, but sill in the hole $100 (unless you want to add in the cost of his fill up for the test $88.00), he actually went on the Interstate to drive the tank empty to get the best possible MPG reading.

Have fun building a rust remover from metal parts. I did this with a battery charger years ago.
HEY------from 28-to 29-------looks to me like it worked-----I guess you could say-------That's a start----

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
HEY------from 28-to 29-------looks to me like it worked-----I guess you could say-------That's a start----
You can get a bigger sway in mileage from temperature differences. I would say 1 mpg is statistically even. In fact, my Ranger gets 4 mpg better now that I have discussed HHO. Or maybe it's that it is 90 degrees instead of 40 now.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals