• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

97 Ranger 2.3l Manual 2WD 50 state VECI

TuBon_gRips

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Fort Ranger
Transmission
Manual
I'm trying to replace my ECU but my truck was been in a wreck (before i owned it) and the radiator support containing the VECI has been replaced with one from a 94. I know the engine is original, it's a 50 state vehicle originally sold in California, and it has a manual transmission.

I am hoping that someone here with a 2WD 97 with with 50 state emissions and a manu transmission can post a photo of their VECI sticker, or the emissions calibration code (will be either 7-50A or 7-50T), as this will be the correct calibration for my truck as well.

TuBon_gRips

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Fort Ranger
Transmission
Manual
Much thanks. Nothing there matches the calibration codes for any of the aftermarket ECUs but at least now I have a valid VECI for my vehicle. My wife works at a print shop, so at the very least I can clean up the ohotos and have a new sticker printed.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals