• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

For Sale 93 Ranger XLT 4×4 getting ready to sell $1900 obo

ktmranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Getting ready to sell my 93 XLT four by four. It just sits and gets very little use. Driver side rear window is missing. Truck runs and drives. Starts with no problem. Windows work. Power mirrors don't. 193256mi. 4.0l manual trans. Converted to manual warn hubs. It's currently registered in California, but it's not going to pass smog without work to the heads, and a new cat back exhaust. Has a Flowmaster but it's been there for a while and it's got a few holes. still using
periodically locally for doing small run to the hardware store by my father-in-law. I will sell pno or for parts. $1900 obo.

Attachments

Last edited:

Eddo Rogue

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger 4x4
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
OHV
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
skyjacker front leveling kit
Tire Size
31-10.50R15
My credo
Crossed threads are tight threads.
Does it come with the rack? Can you elaborate on the head work? Lastly, how long does it take to get there from Los Angeles? I am interested.

ktmranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Does it come with the rack? Can you elaborate on the head work? Lastly, how long does it take to get there from Los Angeles? I am interested.

ktmranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Comes with the rack. And the knack box. The heads, I was told, may need to be magnafluxed. Truck is in Cobb Ca. Google maps should give you a drive time.

racsan

Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford/escape
Engine Type
2.5 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
2.5/151 I-4
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
235/70/16
My credo
the grey-t escape
nice- my ‘93 looked like that but with a cap & grille guard, black tube steps.
067E2AB3-E635-4DCA-84B1-BC047454203A.jpeg

ktmranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
nice- my ‘93 looked like that but with a cap & grille guard, black tube steps. View attachment 60711
You know what, it has been a great truck. I bought it in 99 with 50,000 miles and it served me well. I had a friend who used to live here who was a Ford mechanic and we redid All the intake gaskets, changed the synchros in the transmission and basically help me mechanically take care of it. Part of me is having a problem selling it because it's like an old friend. The last claim to Greatness was when it carried me and my wife and my daughter out of one of the northern California wildfires in the nick of time without failure.

Dirtmcgurt88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Manual
I know this is a little bit older of a post but I'll shoot my shot lol. I see you said you would sell parts off of it. I'm hunting the fog light brackets and the fog light switch on the dash. And maybe even the valance if the price is right. But I live in Citra, FL. So I don't know what the shipping cost would be but I am crazy enough to drive it. Please let me know if it's something you'd be willing to let go of. Thank you.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals