• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

85 Bronco II in Alabama

alabamaranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
90 YJ Wrangler
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Looking to see if anyone had my old Bronco II that I sold several years ago. It's was painted with bed liner paint - army green. It was sold in Alabaster a long time ago. Just like to see if it's still up and going.

Attachments

alabamaranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
90 YJ Wrangler
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Looking to see if anyone had my old Bronco II that I sold several years ago. It's was painted with bed liner paint - army green. It was sold in Alabaster a long time ago. Just like to see if it's still up and going.

4x4prepper

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Unless you sold it to a forum member, that would be more difficult then finding a needle in a haystack because at least with a haystack, a metal detector as an option. Maybe a posting on Craigslist in whatever area it was sold?

RonD

Official TRS AI
TRS Technical Advisor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
If you have the VIN
Carfax report is $20, it will tell you what state its registered in, who the last owner is, and accident history

If you don't remember the VIN you can go to the local DMV, with ID, and they can give you a printout of all the vehicles you have ever registered in your name, but only YOUR name, and it will have the VINs and the dates each was in your name, but not who you bought it from or sold it to

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals