• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

4.0 V6 4X4 headers

SniperJJ10

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger XLT
Transmission
Manual
Ill agree that one vehical, wont make a huge impact. However if everyone behaved in the same manner the air in every city would look like pre-covid china. Now im no huge tree huger or anything, but if people dont take responsibility being a caretaker of the earth our own demise as a species will be well deserved.
Last I checked this was a pickup truck forum

SniperJJ10

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger XLT
Transmission
Manual
True however we generally talk about everything. Taking personal responsibility for for the impact your vehical can have on the environment should always be a topic of thought. Its why most of us would never purposely dump oil, gas other automotive fluids into the soil. Purposely running with out catalytic converters is the same deal. Especially if your only reasoning is half a hp. Or the unwillingness to spend a few dollars to keep your vehical properly maintained. Both of wich are not acceptable reasons. Also to bring this topic and question back up after, being admonished once before, and having posts alterd, just shows an unwillingness to follow rules put into place.
I'm not crapping on you for your views. I was asking about headers and now we're arguing about the environment. If you don't like my perspective, stop responding. I'm not changing my opinion. Doesn't matter what laws they make or what evidence you give me.

Uncle Gump

Token Old Guy
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2006/1986
Make / Model
Ranger/BroncoII
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC/2.9L
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
Lead follow or get out of my way
Lets just drop the subject and move on from this.... ok?

Thank you...

rumblecloud

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger Splash
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
1-1/2 inch front leveling
Total Drop
Stock
Tire Size
31/10.50/15
My credo
What's the worst that could happen?
You guys...
With all due respect to you both...
@SniperJJ10 The whole Cat issue is just one where the Forum owner has made a decision to not offer advice on because of liability issues. It's that simple. No one here is against you or your opinions -- in fact, if you wanna see how whacked out some of these guys are (no offense to all the pickle lovers out there, but you know who you are) just go into your settings and give yourself permission to view the Tailgate. You can talk about pretty much anything there -- except catalytic converters and cantaloupes :p:p

In the meantime, you've been here awhiel so you know there is a lot of knowledge to be gained and shared. Peace.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals