• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

3rd Annual Blue Lake Meet - Portland, OR, Aug 28

Fx4wannabe01

February 2010 OTOTM Winner
Article Contributor
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Bump!!!

BTW....it's an RBV meet. All RBV's are welcome! lol.

I'll be bringing the bbq, coals, some chicken buger patties, tools for the grille, buns(if I don't forget), some condiments... I'll cook up some chicken burgers for those who want 'em....but I cannot guarantee the quality!! I'm not a very good cook and prefer not to. lol. Anything else you bring, feel free to use the grille...that's what it's there for!!! Almost a potlock sorta deal....don't have to bring stuff to chow down on but you can if you want to and it's greatly appreciated.

Couple things to remember:
-$5 or so cash to enter the part.
-Lawn chairs are your friend.
-Don't be dumb like me and lose your parking pass thing because otherwise if you leave the park, you gotta pay to get back in.
-Look for the group of Rangers parked backed up against the treeline. You really can't miss it. My group should be there first.....my purple truck on 5's, a shiny silver one on 5's, and a black one slammed.
-A really nice cruise drive it coming from I5 and heading east on Marine Drive. Drive right next to the river and between it and the airport. It's an awesome drive I love to do.

NORTHERN CREW: Those coming from the SeaTac area, the meeting spot for the convoy has been changed. It's talked about in the other threads on RF and FRF. The convoy meet up has been changed to the Country Cousin resturant ( 1054 Harrison Ave ) in Centralia at about 10am. There should be an orange lifted '08, a white stockish '02, and a black with white stripe stepside and possibly others.

dogboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'93
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
I'll be there at the returaunt at 10. I have a greyish lifted ranger on 33's with dents from end to end.

WoodyB2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Sweet i cant wait for this! im getting my real door on and getting her all cleaned up today!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals