• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

3in. body lift

sirfunkeybut

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
i have the chance to get one at the junkyard for 50. but from what i could tell there is no steering extender thing. I also noticed that my trucks stick shift is different then the one pictured for the extender, would this be ok not extended. would this even be worth it to get it? it looks pretty new and didnt seem to bad of a price. Any inputs? There is also what i believe to be a 4" suspension lift but they want 200 for. I dont plan on offroading over boulders and cliffs. Just the occasional hill climb and mud bogs. Im more or less looking for a rugged look.

chrwilkins30

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
personally I'd rather spend the time and money to get the lift with all the d-shafts and all. The body lift is only 100 bucks new and I would not want to have to take one off, Just doesn't seem worth it to me.

Did you happen to see what brand the lift kit was?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals