• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

For Sale 2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 + GFC camper shell, Decked drawers, Dometic fridge

noelle0526

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
*More photos coming*

Selling my 2019 Lariat FX4, plus a Go Fast Campers Platform Camper and Decked drawer system.
Fully loaded and in near-perfect condition - no accidents or mechanical issues. Minor scratches typical with daily use. 28000 miles. Black/black. Came with chrome grill and side vents, but I sprayed them with matte black Plasti-dip.

All stock except the following (all hyperlinked):

Upgraded wheels and tires (10k miles on them) - $2100
GFC Camper - $7500
Decked Storage System (plus accessories) - $1450
Dometic CFX3 35 Cooler -$980

This truck is adventure-ready! GFC campers are simple but incredibly well-designed campers. They're the lightest ones on the market and are designed to be hucked off sh*t. They're 100% US-manufactured by a great team of folks doing good for the country. I had it installed at their Bozeman, MT factory. Also included are a ladder and their custom "Mantis Claw" mount, plus various extra mounting hardware, and custom flannel sheets for the sleeping pads.

I added the Decked storage drawers as they're the best way to create extra, organized storage without taking up a ton of room. They come with installed core tracks plus load locks, 3 storage bins, and 4 drawer dividers. I'm also including my 36L Dometic fridge. In perfect condition except for a few external scratches from normal use. All cords and manuals included.

The love this truck! The only reason I'm selling it is because I live in a city and it's just too big for a daily driver where I'm at. If I could afford to have two vehicles, I'd keep this one without question. Sad to see it go, but I have to be realistic.
I greatly prefer local pick-up, but I will ship it if the buyer coordinates and pays for everything. Truck will be professionally detailed before sale.

Serious inquiries only. $45k/OBO

Attachments

Last edited:

TruckeDD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
A little late here, curious if your GFC camper is still available? Thanks!

alwaysFlOoReD

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '80, '06
Make / Model
Ford, GMC,Dodge
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
A little late here, curious if your GFC camper is still available? Thanks!
The original poster hasn't been back since posting the ad.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals