• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2011 Ranger sport ext. cab 4x4

Uncle Gump

Token Old Guy
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2006/1986
Make / Model
Ranger/BroncoII
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC/2.9L
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
Lead follow or get out of my way
I have no idea what he even said...

Somebody care to give me the cliff notes version?

sgtsandman

Aircraft Fuel Tank Diver
TRS Forum Moderator
U.S. Military - Active
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Ham Radio Operator
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2011/2019
Make / Model
Ranger XLT/FX4
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC/2.3 Ecoboost
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Pre-2008 lift/Stock
Tire Size
31X10.5R15/265/65R17
My eyes glazed over about half way through. All I know is Dirtman is giving me a hard time and changed whatever name was in there for mine a bunch of times.

Dirtman

Former Middleweight Moss Fighting Champion
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
It's up there.
Total Drop
It's down there.
Tire Size
Round.
My credo
I poop in the furnace.
Stupid random rant generator!

PetroleumJunkie412

Official TRS EV Taunter
Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
2.9l Trinity
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
Give 'yer balls a tug. Fight me.
Somebody take his thesaurus...

Grumpaw

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger XL
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Stock
Total Drop
Stock
Tire Size
Stock 225/70/15
My credo
I don't count birthday's anymore...just happy to be looking down at the ground instead of looking up
Sounds/reads like a Senate Filibuster.....thousands of words that make absolutely no sense at all.
At least he didn't mention pooping in a furnace!!!
:icon_bounceblue:
Grumpaw

Dirtman

Former Middleweight Moss Fighting Champion
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
It's up there.
Total Drop
It's down there.
Tire Size
Round.
My credo
I poop in the furnace.
My new favorite thing

PetroleumJunkie412

Official TRS EV Taunter
Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
2.9l Trinity
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
My new favorite thing

Me too.

My goal for this letter is to operate on today's real—not tomorrow's ideal—political terrain. I shall do this in the only honest way that I can, which is by simply setting forth those principles that I personally believe in and that I personally observe and honor. But before I continue, allow me to explain that Mr. Dirtman refuses to come to terms with reality. He prefers instead to live in a fantasy world of rationalization and hallucination.

Sometimes, I think that all of us are partially to blame for Mr. Dirtman's distasteful treacheries. The smallness of our politics, the ease with which we're distracted by the petty and trivial, our chronic avoidance of tough decisions, and our preference for scoring cheap political points instead of rolling up our sleeves and addressing the real issues faced by mankind all help pave the way for Mr. Dirtman to promote mediocrity over merit. He cannot be tamed by “tolerance” and “accommodation” but is actually spurred on by such gestures. Mr. Dirtman sees such gestures as a sign of weakness on our part and is thereby encouraged to continue allowing federally funded research to mushroom into an impudent, grossly inefficient system, hampered by inarticulate cheeseparers and unpatriotic smut peddlers. To have the audacity to say that “invidious rovers”—and let's be clear that he's referring here to his castigators—are incabable of analyzing Mr. Dirtman's objectives in the manner of sociological studies of mass communication and persuasion is, in my opinion, nothing short of callous. I must ask that his apostles urge lawmakers to pass a nonbinding resolution affirming that by next weekend, he will order his menials to rob from the rich but—unlike Robin Hood—give to treacherous, spleenful degenerates. I know they'll never do that so here's an alternate proposal: They should, at the very least, back off and quit trying to discredit and intimidate the opposition. I know very few footling big-mouths personally, but I know them well enough to surmise that there is no place in this country where we are safe from Mr. Dirtman's toadies, no place where we are not targeted for hatred and attack.

Some drossy smart alecks have raised objections to my traducements but their objections are all politically motivated. Mr. Dirtman will do anything to prevent us from critiquing his piteous apologues. Don't apologues that aim to combine the most sordid avarice with the most invincible hatred of the very people who tolerate and enrich Mr. Dirtman deserve—and in some sense, require—abundant critique and evaluation? That's why I propose that we take Mr. Dirtman to task for outraging the very sensibilities of those who value freedom and fairness, mainly because he wants to prevent us from providing equal opportunities for everyone, regardless of circumstances at birth. If he manages to do that, he'll have plenty of time to focus on his core mission: baking us a cake of antagonism, filled with revisionism and topped with a layer of colonialism.

There's only one true drama queen around here, and Mr. Dirtman is the one wearing the crown. There isn't a man, woman, or child alive today who thinks that Mr. Dirtman acts in the public interest, so let's toss out that ridiculous argument of Mr. Dirtman's from the get-go. Get this: He claims that he can override nature. [One minute break for laughter.] Whew! That's the funniest thing I've heard in weeks. Seriously, though, if Mr. Dirtman had lived the short, sickly, miserable life of a chattel serf in the ages “before technocracy” he wouldn't be so keen to obliterate our sense of identity. Maybe he'd even begin to realize that in some sense, his twisted dream of saddling the economy with crippling debt has triumphed. Of course, this would better be called a nightmare, not a dream. In point of contrast, I'm one of those people who dreams about pointing the high-powered fire hose of truth at Mr. Dirtman's neurotic soliloquies to wash away their multiple layers of irreligionism. That's why I write that we must maintain the great principles of virtue, truth, right, and honor if we are ever to wage war on Trotskyism. Yes, this is a bold, audacious, even unprecedented undertaking. Yes, it lacks any realistic guarantee of success. However, it is an undertaking that we must surely pursue because Mr. Dirtman is typical of peccable rantipoles in his wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize his misdeeds.

Where are the solid statistics that prove that anyone who dares to serve on the side of Truth can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result? I've never seen any. Yet, we can't stop Mr. Dirtman overnight. It takes time, patience and experience to use evidence-based arguments when discussing issues with Mr. Dirtman. Mr. Dirtman is able to argue only from emotionalism. He doesn't argue from a logical, linear point of view. Hence, by taking on Mr. Dirtman at his false premises one can easily demonstrate that he always looks the other way when one of his satellites gets it in his head to perpetuate what we all know is a corrupt system. Apparently, the principle laid down by Jean-Marie Collot d'Herbois during the French Reign of Terror still holds true today: Tout est permis à quiconque agit dans le sens de la révolution.

Think about that for a moment. Mr. Dirtman likes to seem smarter than he really is. It therefore always amuses me whenever he cracks open a thesaurus, aims for intellectualism, misses, and lands squarely in a puddle of headlong frippery. The great irony is that he says that coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of state power. Such verbal gems teach us that Mr. Dirtman has recently brought a large number of computer hackers into his klatch of sappy, foul-mouthed blowhards. I proclaim that his goal is to engineer cyber-warfare breaches aimed at attacking his traducers and anyone else who asserts that prudence is no vice. Cowardice—especially Mr. Dirtman's wayward form of it—is.

Mr. Dirtman likes raiding the public till, which puts him somewhere between a supercilious muttonhead and a fastuous, quasi-quarrelsome bosthoon on the poststructuralism org chart. If you've ever watched television or read a book, odds are that you already know that he sometimes puts himself in charge of feeding information from sources inside the government to organizations with particularly disruptive agendas. At other times, one of his zealots is deputed for the job. In either case, with Mr. Dirtman so forcefully propounding ideas that are widely perceived as representing outright ageism, things are starting to come to a head. That's why we must convince even sadistic momes that my contempt for Mr. Dirtman is boundless. This is not a matter of perception but of concrete, material reality.

Whenever I highlight the threat of bookish Marxism in a letter such as this, Mr. Dirtman issues a standard response. First, he denies the threat itself. Then, he condemns those who describe it as unsavory plotters. This is basically Mr. Dirtman's way of placing our freedoms under more sustained and subtle attack than at any time in recorded history. He preys on the rebellious and disenfranchised, tricking them into joining his conformism movement. Their first assignment usually involves turning positions of leadership into positions of complacency. The lesson to draw from this is that Mr. Dirtman insists that he answers to no one. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows so little about the subject.

While I trust that this audience shares my indignation at Mr. Dirtman, I recently stated that Mr. Dirtman's vaporings are a relic of an uninformed past. I had considered my comment to be fairly anodyne, but Mr. Dirtman went into quite a swivet over it. I guess if he found that sort of comment offensive, he should undeniably cover his ears when I state that we desperately need to build an inclusive, nondiscriminatory movement for social and political change. It's not enough merely to keep our heads down and pray that Mr. Dirtman doesn't bar workers from participation in the social totality as fully developing individuals. As I like to say, if you set the bar low, you jump low.

Mr. Dirtman wants to create a situation so crisis-packed that it will inevitably open the door to McCarthyism. I don't even want to know what horrors await this nation if he were to do that, but I do know that I deeply believe that it's within our grasp to put to rest improvident and goofy artifices such as Mr. Dirtman's and encourage others to do the same. Be grateful for this first and last tidbit of comforting news. The rest of this letter will center around the way that he's clearly proud of himself for conconcting such a “brilliant” scheme for engaging in the trafficking of human beings. In my opinion, however, that's the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas. Much better would be to put inexorable pressure on Mr. Dirtman to be a bit more careful about what he says and does. Perhaps it would be more practical to turn his morally repugnant campaigns of malice and malignity to our advantage, but I should remind you that I, speaking as someone who is not an atrabilious sophister, have an intense dislike of foul calumniators. Fortunately, foul calumniators don't normally abuse science by using it as a mechanism of ideology. Mr. Dirtman, in contrast, does little else, which leads me to believe that his cruel platitudes betray his puerile imbecility. More emphatically, whenever Mr. Dirtman is blamed for conspiring to engage in or goad others into engaging in illegal acts, he blames his vassals. Doing so reinforces their passivity and obedience and increases their guilt, shame, terror, and conformity, thereby making them far more willing to help Mr. Dirtman intensify race hatred. And now I'm finished. Enough time wasted on that, eh?

PetroleumJunkie412

Official TRS EV Taunter
Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
2.9l Trinity
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
I made two. Because mouse clicks.

I last commented on Mr. Dirtman's baleful cajoleries just a few weeks ago, but I now have reason to revisit this topic. Allow me now to offer you an exemplum of how brainless Dirtman can be: Dirtman swears he would never, ever bombard us with an endless array of hate literature. Alas, actions speak loader than words. Just look at how Dirtman calls all of my ideas superficial. Declaring ideas superficial does not make them so, especially because it is far from clear that Dirtman remotely understands what I'm proposing. I also don't think he understands that those—I count myself among them—who accept that in this volatile political moment, we must cautiously guard against the dangers of bellicose mammonism do know one thing. We know that Dirtman is locked into his present course of destruction. He does not have the interest or the will to change his fundamentally antisocial publicity stunts.

Dirtman wants to transform society's mores so that it is considered acceptable behavior to formulate social policies and action programs based on the most feckless kinds of Lysenkoism in existence. People have commented that there may be a gap in my logic there. I don't think there is, and I've gone to great pains to explain why. Some people are responsible and others are not. Dirtman falls into the category of “not”.

Even Dirtman's drudges don't care much for his political objectives; they simply wish to associate with other addlepated harijans and inflict more death and destruction than Genghis Khan's hordes. There's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I profess, there's a time to step back and consider the problem of Dirtman's off-the-cuff comments in the larger picture of popular culture imagery. Or, to put it less poetically, Dirtman has tried promoting the lie of feudalism. He has also tried shocking and stampeding the public into accepting total fascist tyranny. Why does Dirtman do such things? If you were to ask Dirtman that question, he'd blather on about jujuism and moral relativism in some sort of supercilious attempt to confuse and bewilder his listeners and thereby avoid ever actually answering the question.

Dirtman spouts the same bile in everything he writes, making only slight modifications to suit the issue at hand. The issue he's excited about this week is colonialism, which says to me that if you don't think that lusk carpetbaggers demand the advantages other people have earned without the disadvantages, like having to earn them, then you've missed the whole point of this letter. His unrestrained slaveys are an amalgamation of the characters in the Wizard of Oz. Like the Scarecrow, they have no brain. (They warrant that Dirtman is renowned for his racial and cultural sensitivity.) Like the Tin Man, they have no heart. (They kill innocents in cold blood.) Like the Cowardly Lion, they have no courage (to fight Dirtman with everything we've got). And like the Wizard of Oz himself, they can't fathom that Dirtman maintains that laws are meant to be broken. That's not just a lie but is actually the exact opposite of the truth—and Dirtman knows it. Why is Dirtman deliberately turning the truth on its head like that? The best answer comes from Dirtman himself. That is, if you pay careful attention to his wanton, flagitious shell games you'll decidedly notice that Dirtman's true goal is to silence the truth. All the statements that his cronies make to justify or downplay that goal are only apologetics; they do nothing to explain why Marxism is a failed philosophy. (Hint: It's because it denies the realities of human nature and teaches that Dirtman should be a given a direct pipeline to the national treasury.)

Dirtman keeps saying that he's imbued with a sacred mission to craft propaganda that justifies replacing the search for truth with a situationist relativism based on counterproductive poststructuralism. Isn't that claim getting a little shopworn? I mean, I am more than merely surprised by his willingness to sully a profession that's already held in low esteem. I'm shocked, shocked. And, as if that weren't enough, I can see into Dirtman's soul, and it is all darkness and privatism in there. If I looked even deeper, I'm sure I'd find that he has been telling everyone that the more strepitant the communication, the more perspicuous the message. I would like to remind Dirtman that false words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.

I've always thought that I, hardheaded cynic that I am, unquestionably can't live with noxious, lousy jobbernowls who silence critical debate and squelch creative brainstorming, and hearing the rubbish that Dirtman spews forth proves it beyond all doubt. The simple, regrettable truth is that I'm not writing this letter for your entertainment. I'm not even writing it for your education. I'm writing it for our very survival.

You don't need a preschool diploma to understand that Dirtman's nasty deeds involve a gradual abandonment of concern for reason or evidence and rely on propaganda to maintain public support. Added to this is something else: Dirtman has been deluding and often robbing those rendered vulnerable and susceptible to his snares because of poverty, illness, or ignorance. That is a fundamental violation of common law and demonstrates that I myself generally expect Dirtman to do indelicate things such as dragging men out of their beds in the dead of night and castrating them. And yet, even by such incredibly low expectations, I find it striking that Dirtman would be so brash as to grant a free ride to the undeserving. Listen up: He has been trying hard to convince us that disorderly soi-disant do-gooders and impolitic monomaniacs should rule this country. He certainly has a knack for refining snake oil to unprecedented purity, potency, and opacity, doesn't he? In any case, my life's work is to begin the invigorating, rejuvenating process of rallying good-hearted people to the side of our cause. More than that, the tone of Dirtman's writings is eerily reminiscent of that of adversarial fustilarians of the late 1940s in the sense that Dirtman recently insisted that he is able to abrogate the natural order of effects flowing from causes. It's hard to imagine a more savage, lascivious statement. It's therefore safe to say that Dirtman has compiled an impressive list of grievances against me. Not only are all of these grievances completely fictitious, but Dirtman's hysteria-producing policies are sufficient to give pause to the less thoughtful among us. “Uh-oh,” such people think. “We'd better help Dirtman herd us through a tunnel of pauperism—just in case.”

Too many emotions to count raced through my mind when I first realized that I often see manipulative, temperamental buffoons sanctifying Dirtman's depravity. Should we blame white privilege, hegemonic masculinity, heteronormativity, and internalized oppression? No, we should blame Dirtman because there is one crucial fact that we must not overlook if we are to perceive our current situation as it is, rather than in the anamorphosis of some “ideology” such as denominationalism or triumphalism. Specifically, my love for people necessitates that I raise impertinent gutter-dwellers out of their cultural misery and lead them to the national community as a valuable, united factor. Yes, I face opposition from Dirtman. However, this is not a reason to quit but to strive harder.

More prosaically, whenever anyone states the obvious—that Dirtman does not have a record of tolerance—discussion naturally progresses towards the question, “Does Dirtman believe, deep in the adytum of his own mind, that the cure for evil is more evil?” Well, you don't need Sherlock Holmes to solve that mystery. Heck, you probably don't even need Scooby Doo. Neverthess, let me remind you that every gain demands a sacrifice. In this case, we stand to gain the ability to champion the poor and oppressed against the evil of Dirtman. It may seem difficult to do that. It is. But Dirtman alleges that no one is smart enough to see through his transparent lies. This is hardly the case. Rather, there is growing evidence that says, to the contrary, that thanks to his abominable personal attacks, we're all in a world of hurt. It's hard to argue, from that standpoint, that it's not worth examining the notion that the whole of Dirtman's illiberal worldview may perhaps be expressed in one simple word. That word is “ethnocentrism”. Let me explain: Dirtman's deluded words teach people to fear and mistrust one another, souring the spirit of trust and curiosity that sustain democratic dialogue into the cynicism and defensiveness that clear the way for the worst sorts of ignominious slugs I've ever seen to fight with spiritual weapons that are as obtuse as they are malefic.

The important point here isn't Dirtman's double standards. It's that he professes that antagonism is the answer to all of our problems. Perhaps antagonism is indeed the answer but only if the question was, “What's the moral equivalent of letting Dirtman ensure that all of the news we receive is filtered through a narrow ideological prism?” His bunco games were never about tolerance and equality. That was just window dressing for the “innocents”. Rather, some of the facts I'm about to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, time cannot change Dirtman's behavior. Time merely enlarges the field in which Dirtman can, with ever-increasing intensity and thoroughness, fracture family unity. Okay, I've vented enough frustration. So let me end by saying that Mr. Dirtman and his morally crippled bons mots should be shunned.

sgtsandman

Aircraft Fuel Tank Diver
TRS Forum Moderator
U.S. Military - Active
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Ham Radio Operator
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2011/2019
Make / Model
Ranger XLT/FX4
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC/2.3 Ecoboost
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Pre-2008 lift/Stock
Tire Size
31X10.5R15/265/65R17

Assocracer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
W........T........F.............

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals