• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2005 STX prerunner mid travel front suspension.

Craig915

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford ranger STX
Transmission
Manual
So I’m trying to find the parts I need for mid to long travel front suspension. However, I’m finding that every kit or parts list with pictures that I can find in whole of the interwebs doesn’t look the same lol. The coilspring is literally through the freaking frame. How tf do I upgrade that. The frame is too wide there to weld on extensions and go around. Help!!! I need pics and stuff too if you can find them.

Attachments

Craig915

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford ranger STX
Transmission
Manual
Btw the top of the coil spring mount in the frame is solid. And it’s boxed all the way around. I can’t find any kits that utilize stock locations for the coil springs and nothing that I’ve seen would be able to go there and fit around the bulge without caging the front and adding extensions. ( not that I mind just ain’t there yet financially) I can afford some modifications and fab work but not the whole damn front end.

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals