• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2003 SOHC Silicone Reinforced Hose Kit?

Acuta73

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Hello! Could use some help, if possible.

I am building a stroked/supercharged 4.0l for my FX4....yeah, engine swap would be smarter...hoping to build an OM606 eventually...but that is neither here nor there.

I cannot find silicone hoses for my model year...I have found hose kits for 2004+ ( https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078N43KGY/?coliid=I19Y2L9EAKSOXJ&colid=OK1ZV9VLHCZI&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it ), but nothing for my truck. I want the better hoses as this is an overlander build, and ANYTHING I can do to cut down on the risk of being screwed on the trail is going to happen.

Can anyone tell me if there is really a huge difference between 03' and 04'? Like simply more or less hoses, or needing to trim a hose here or there? Those kits are exactly what I want, but...again...not my model year! I can't even find a hose kit of any kind for my truck just to compare pics.

Thank you!

Eric

twoll86

U.S. Military - Active
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Look into Kubota instead of the outdated Mercedes

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals