• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2000 Ranger, cummins and Ram HD2500 axles

96BAR318

:icon_twisted: I was wandering if any one has used dodge ram 2500 axles under a ranger before. if u could post pics if u have thated be great. im putting a cummins 4bt in a 2000 ranger with solid axle swap and want to run dodge axles. let me know :icon_confused:

4x4TILL_I_DIE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I have been wondering if anyone had ever done this. I have always wanted to drop in a hopped up cummins in my ranger with new axles and dual stacks. That would be SICK:headbang:

But by the time I got done it would basically just be a ranger body on a dodge frame. Not to mention the amount of work :icon_welder:and money (that I don't have):annoyed: I would have to put in, I could just by a dodge and be done with it. But it just wouldn't be as cool then would it. ahh well life is cruel maybe someday.:D

post some pics of it when ya get done sounds sweet.

robertc1024

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
nada
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I wish I had the pics. One of my work buddies has a Dodge 2500 HD and his axle, complete with tire came about 2' outside his fender going around a corner. After that, I don't think I'd put a Dodge axle under anything.

Frank The Tank

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
C clip eliminators or you just run disc brakes.

It's not a "dodge axel" chrysler didn't produce them.

Don't do stacks.... i had them on my 6bt puller and I missed smoking out sidewalks with my straight side pipe afterwards.

Frank

Mr99Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
isnt that using ford axles? It just has the cummins
It's got a ford 9" on the rear, which he probably had to narrow unless he got it off a 70's fullsize sedan, which I doubt. Also, it's got a dana 44 on the front, which pretty much every American truck maker used at one time or another in some form.

Hopman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
Duallie Ranger anubody?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals