• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2000 Explorer sunroof rear drains

scotts90ranger

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1990, 1997
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
2.3 Turbo
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
35"
My Explorer is leaking in the rear, mainly passenger side from the looks of it as the rear passenger side floor is slightly wet.

It's in the driveway again, I'll clean the front drains for good measure but since the front drivers side drain hose from the trough to the A pillar was missing when I got it I'm curious, but since it hasn't been an issue until now I am wondering if the front drains are just restricted...

The headliner is kinda a pain to drop, and getting to the C pillar at the top isn't the easiest, but any tips are appreciated...

franklin2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Bronco II
Transmission
Manual
The best way to find leaks is to pull the carpet back and then get someone with a hose to pour water in the suspected area while you look for leaks. Usually easy to see when the interior is partially taken apart and the carpet pulled back. You need to do that to check for rust under there anyway and let it dry out.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals