• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2.5L exhaust manifold question ?

Slo Ranger Trk

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
Good day all out there in TRS land ...
to start with - my truck isn't a race truck, hi po monster, or any thing like that ... I live in central California , we don't have snow or ice, and it's not like living in a oven or muggy like Flordia ...
my p/u is a 2000-2.5L-5 speed- long bed ... it has aa camburg 5x5 front end w/ fox canister shocks, 7.5" rear/diff w/4.56 ls diff mounted on 4x4 ranger springs & bell-tech 6400s' ... Also remember that i have tooo deal with c.a.r.b. specs (smog city)
the hardest duty this thing sees is fire roads in the national forest ...hauling me, my wife and the dogs ( don't forget the cooler) just a cruzer, not beat on at all ... since i've owned it the tires haven't been off the ground - except to rotate the tires, with all that ,
My question is, if anyone knows of a better flowing exhaust manifold than the factory installed one ? Also, from the "cats" back @ the flex joint, i've had 2.25" tubing installed back to the flowmaster 2.25 in/out, then dumped just in front of the axle...
hey all thanks for your time - help & input ... http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_thumby.gif
Gods Speed, Mahalo all, Ray

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals