• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1998 Ford Ranger Pickup Blue RWD Manual

Josh B

Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
I was looking at this and figurin, it's 25 years old, 4 cylinder with no real perks that mine didn't have, and it's already passed $3500 with over 8 days to go. Does anybody ever watch these to see what they're closing at.
I believe the thing will go over 20K
Mine was only 13 years old and had a lot more than this has, and it was only 3K

Josh B

Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Ebay auctions are weird. I was an early power seller on there a long time ago. When they first offered that claim to fame I wanted nothing to do with it thinking it was an admission of hyper inflation I guess, but eventually accepted it
Bids are weird also, once somebody bids, well, hey, that's mine!
This fella has a good thing going but I don't think he's really there yet, because he left out a whole weekend, ending on a Friday at noon. I preferred ending 10 day auctions on a Sunday or Monday evening, leaving both weekends and a chance for everyone to be there come closing time ;)
Also I bought a lot of my stuff on GOV auctions, and was also an ace on those, even tho they didn't know how to run them, I knew how to close them, in my favor. I didn't play them dirty tho, only played them smart.
The only time to bid on those was at closing time. I might put an early bid just to toss my hat in the ring but after that would not make a sound until closing time. GOV auctions have a closing time, but if you only read the specifics you can note that a bid at closing time extends the auction by 15 minutes, and if nobody is present to counter that bid, too bad. I also had some last a couple hours after that

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals