• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

For Sale 1997 Ranger, 2.3L, 2wd, Needs Work!

Joe_Sauer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
This truck is only suited for a Ford Ranger enthusiast that wants to take on a project. The truck still has lots of potential (low miles & other good things), so someone who loves Rangers & is experienced with them could give this truck a 2nd life.

71,400 miles. PLEASE, go to the link given here (https://tinyurl.com/1997-Ford-Ranger-For-Sale ... this is a Google Drive folder) to see the detailed sales flyer PDF that gives all the things WRONG with this truck. All the pics are also given there too. Also, a PDF of the Kelly Blue Book detail results is given there too. BB says for Fair condition (if tranny worked and back leaf spring holders were OK), it would be worth $3400.

My asking price is $1200.

I live in Lafayette, Indiana. Due to the tranny problems (it won't go into 4th gear, O/D light flashes, and it shifts hard 1>2 and 2>1 when warmed up ... you can read more about this on the PDF mentioned above), it is NOT advised to drive this on the highway! So, probably best for only people near Lafayette, IN to seriously consider this -- unless you have a flat bed to haul it.

If you are interested, text me at 765-446-8796. My name is Joe Sauer.

I also have an ad for this on FB Marketplace. ... Thanks!

Attachments

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals