• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

For Sale 1997 ranger 2.3 and 5 speed for sale. truck not for sale.

kramdua

Ford Technician
V8 Engine Swap
ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
383, 6.2
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Total Drop
2 front, 3 rear
Tire Size
225/75-15, 275/60-15
My credo
none
my aunt gave me the truck with 36.500 miles. it was my uncles who just drove it to the vfw everyday till he died. she put 1,000 miles on it since 2012. her only wish was i can't sell it. so it's getting a small block.
selling engine and trans only from a 1997 ford ranger with 36,500 actual mileage. 2.3 5 speed manual trans.. perfect condition with recent timing belt kit, hoses, thermostat and housing, oil and filter. no noises and no leaks. still in truck to verify condition and miles. can have it out of truck in 1 day. this is a complete set up with complete fuel system, intake, complete air filter assembly to exhaust manifold with o2 sensors and pcm. ready to just drop in.. clutch, flywheel, clutch slave and master cylinder. i can verify miles. any photo's just ask. possible to sell separately. o.b.o. $1,500.00 fredericksburg, va. 22407

Attachments

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford/Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Is this still available

Alden

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Manual
my aunt gave me the truck with 36.500 miles. it was my uncles who just drove it to the vfw everyday till he died. she put 1,000 miles on it since 2012. her only wish was i can't sell it. so it's getting a small block.
selling engine and trans only from a 1997 ford ranger with 36,500 actual mileage. 2.3 5 speed manual trans.. perfect condition with recent timing belt kit, hoses, thermostat and housing, oil and filter. no noises and no leaks. still in truck to verify condition and miles. can have it out of truck in 1 day. this is a complete set up with complete fuel system, intake, complete air filter assembly to exhaust manifold with o2 sensors and pcm. ready to just drop in.. clutch, flywheel, clutch slave and master cylinder. i can verify miles. any photo's just ask. possible to sell separately. o.b.o. $1,500.00 fredericksburg, va. 22407
I have a 1994 ford ranger xlt 2wd 2.3 5speed trans will this set up just drop in? i am mainly wondering about the computer and emissions stuff?? you can call me if easier i am in georgia but i have family in richmond and arrlington that could pick it up for me. If i drove my truckup and i helped you pull the engine and trans from yours would you consider helping me in stall in my truck i would pay you well and we could probly do it over a weekend ?? call me please either way very intersted in the engine thanks Alden young 901-801-2995.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals