Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
225/70/15
My credo
built, not bought
It’s a 3.0 and ran fine 2 years ago when I last turned the key off. Was running sta-bil in fuel for last run and seafoamed it good. Still in frame, bolted to a automatic with no first gear, has p/s pump, a/c compressor, manifolds. Knuckles are off of I-beams but rest of front suspension still there, frame cut behind transmission crossmember. No sheet metal, keep a hood on top of engine but that’s it. Rolled over by hand last week to make sure it hadn’t seized. Free for the taking, hate to see a useable engine junked and I really don’t have room inside it to store it. I don’t have a way to pick it up, if I get rid of it i’ll Have to take it completely apart where it sits or reassemble the front suspension and tow it backwards into town. Still have most of the electrical and computer if you’d want that.

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 248EE46702D889 Expires: October 1, 2019

TheRedRanger1999

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3Ltr
Transmission
Manual
I know this is a long shot but could you possibly ship?? (I can send a check or money order for the shipping) to Northern Michigan? My truck decided it didn't like oil pressure today and wants to throw it's rod knock temper tantrum....needs an new engine.....if you want we can swap info if you PM me or Email me for more info like if it's a distributor style ignition system.

racsan

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994 (mostly)
Make / Model
ford
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
2.3/140-4
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
225/70/15
My credo
built, not bought
Also throwing in a 7.5 axle, it came with this chassis originally, 3.45 gears, open. No drums, seal leak on right side. Didn’t use the knuckles or calipers but all parts are loose and anti-seized, would come apart easy. I did keep the steering box and the steering linkage is from my 94, very loose tie rod ends.