• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

For Sale 1996 Ford Ranger 2.3 2wd 7ft bed

WhiteRanger96

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
[[ EDIT -- I wouldn't mind feedback on the price because y'all folks love and appreciate the Ranger like I did. Trying to get some sort of value back when I know, for the right person, this would be a score with such low miles and all. ]]

Price : $2,000 OBO -- Location : Albuquerque, NM -- Mileage : 87,967 -- Manual transmission

NOTE - Truck was stolen July 2020 & recovered November 2021 -- as such, vehicle is being sold AS-IS because I don't exactly know what was done or how the vehicle was used after being gone - Seems like the truck has been sitting since at least October 2020 - mileage BEFORE theft was around 87,920

Starting with the bad :
- engine clicks and all dash lights come on but no start -- seems like will need a new starter
- will need a new clutch
- will need a new ignition cylinder/upper lock housing (I have 2 keys for the doors)
- bench seat fabric is a bit ripped up (I put extra foam in for added support)
- will be Salvage title
- radio will need to be hooked up

The good :
- new battery purchased November 2021
- purchases late 2019/early 2020 : 4 new tires // Power steering pump // Full brake job & oil change
- pop-in bed-liner covering the 7ft bed

- will include red "Truck Club" wheel lock (with 1 key, still looking for 2nd key), original factory radio, 3 wheel center caps, full size spare tire on aftermarket wheel with aftermarket lug set, 00s Ranger jack & folding tire iron

I am the 2nd owner, purchased at 28,353 miles. 1st owner was a private neighborhood maintenance vehicle Have my purchase contract, a whole stack of paperwork regarding maintenance and the history from when it got totaled out by the insurance company (including photos - mostly damage to the bed which was fixed but they took age of vehicle into consideration -- happened at around 32k miles)

Trans/engine were babied during my period of ownership, never took it over 85mph

Attachments

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals